Familiar Face in a New World

"Aaahhh" screamed the green haired man, he looked really scared. I was just as scared. I didn't know why I was here, in front of this man. "What the hell are you doing in here? Who are you? Where are you from? And why the hell do you look like me?" I just stood there, silently staring at him. He was... perfect in my eyes.

This man. He wasn't another beast. He was soft faced. A beard, with scruffy patches. Thick eyebrows, blue eyes. Pink soft looking lips. Skin as white as milk... just perfect. " Hey, I'm talking to you! Who are you? " " I'm Antiseptieye, but I'm called anti for short. I'm from the great kingdom of Youtubia...."

I told him my story, my entire story. From being a little kid to being apart of the small group to protect King Pewds. Everything.

When I finished I knew he didn't believe me so I did something that scared the shit out of him. I possessed him. I was in his soul for only a few minutes, but I never felt better. His soul was so sweet and gentle. Warm and kind-hearted, he was absolutely perfect from the inside too.

After I left his soul, he fell. " I believe you anti, the only question is where will you stay? I mean you can't go out with the other people they'll freak out! How am I going to tell Wiishu about this!?!"

I stopped listening. Suddenly, I started getting dizzy and got that overwhelming sick feeling in my stomach. I saw three of this man, Jack I think his name was. I felt so weak I dropped to my knees. "Anti? Anti? Are you okay? Anti get up, come on Anti! Get up!" His voice started to go, I started seeing black... "ANTI!"