A Hellish Reunion Part 1

Mark POV

After being possessed for several hours it was a relief to finally be separated from Dark. We flew 12 hours next to a sweaty overweight man who spit when he talked. And talked . And talked. The man would tell us, well me, about how we have higher chance of crashing a car than crashing a plane. He would go on and on about the airplanes and how they would crash. Next to me, was another man, who thinks his shit don't stink. He would talk and talk about his summer home in Hawaii. He would be rude to the flight attendant. When I put my arm on the armrest and hit his by mistake, he gave me the nastiest stare ever and said 'do you mind? Some of us are trying to enjoy the flight!' When we left the plane, i was in shock. It's like we entered another planet! No, we didn't land on a planet, we entered the land of whisky and potatoes. The beautiful, gorgeous country known as the Emerald Isle, or simply known as Ireland.

We rode in a taxi, to our hotel. 'That's a lot of bags, you planning on staying in Ireland for a while?' The taxi driver asked in a thick accent. He smelled of cigar smoke. His clothing was old looking and kinda tattered, there were patched up in a couple of different places. And he wore that hat. The same kinda hat that Jack wore in his videos. I wonder what Jack is going to say?

One hour, and many failed attempts to understand the man later.At the hotel in Dublin approximately 5 miles and whatever kilometers from Jacks home.

"Dark do you know what you're going to say to Anti? Do you even know if he'll forgive you?" "Mark, I have to be honest I also came here for another reason, originally but I don't want to go through with it. You see... I don't know how to tell you this... I was ordered to bring Anti back to our now mad king Pewds. He believes in the whole bring him back and he'll forget about everything. But I don't want to. Mark, I have no one to go back to. No family or friends. Just a job. The king threatened to banish me permanently if I didn't bring him back. Mad, insane, or neither. I said okay out loud but I knew in my heart that I couldn't do it."

Mark just sat there for a moment thinking. After five minutes, he finally spoke. "What you're telling me is that the King who sent you here is a madman. That he wants Mark back for his own selfish reasons. That he doesn't actually care about either of you? And that you're here to stay? First off that's really grave of you. But where will you live? Where will you get money, you can't get a job anywhere...." Mark stopped and started thinking. "You know Dark if you want since you said you have no one, I'll let you live with me in LA. Under the conditions of no funny business, got it? Also if you don't plan on going home, why did you bring the home pad?"

"I bought for Anti, I wanted to prove how serious I was. So I brought to break it in front of him." "Wait, what?!" Mark exclaimed, loudly. "You're gonna break it? Do you know how much of a bitch it was to get on in the first place?!" Mark screamed like a little girl who saw a giant spider. "GOD, YOU'RE KILLING ME!" "Sorry, Mark."

With that last word said Mark and Dark both started yawning. "You know Dark it's been a long day. Let's get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Goodnight Mark." "Goodnight Dark. Hey Dark, weird question. Do you like the dark? Since your name is Dark?" "Actually no. I don't I hate it. The mysteriousness and stuff. You know?" Mark fell asleep. Dark just layed there, in bed, staring thinking nothing. About an hour later he fell asleep.