The Start of Anti and Jacks Adventures

Jack POV :

"You know Anti, I can't believe you're actually here! I mean it's been a month and I still get scared when I see you in the morning." I said just trying to talk to him. I have to admit he is a handful... like me except he has powers. So it's worse. "Oh, gee, thanks, Jack," Anti said in an annoyed tone. So I discovered a few things about anti. For instance, anti likes planking me. Just me!

"Anti why do you like pranking me and not Signe," I asked once and his response annoyed me to the core. "Because she's pretty and your just a jackass, get jack ass? No... whatever." I was so annoyed with that I just ignored him for the rest of the day.

Anti once trashed my place when I went out to get snacks. "Here anti, play with this." It was a ball of yarn " I know you're weird in which you like stuff like this. So knock yourself out. But don't destroy the place, okay?" He just sat on the couch and stared at me.

I left and an hour later, I came home and to my horror, I saw what a cat's wet dream would like. There was yarn all over the place. A giant glass of milk was on the coffee table and Garfield was on the tv, full volume I might add. "ANTI WHERE ARE YOU? IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked all over the place and finally found him next to the window, sleeping in the sun. I was about to yell at him by waking him up when I realized something. He was having a nightmare. So I deeply sighed and gave him a blanket. I left him a.one to clean the place up. "You're lucky I care anti." I thought to myself when I was untangling the yarn.

Last night I actually found myself waking up in the middle of the night. I had to pee like crazy. After I finished I was walking back to my room when I heard a noise. It sounded very muffled. I followed it. It lead me to Antis room. I saw something I've never seen before. The king of the pranks was crying. and holding something. I don't know what, it looked like paper. I knocked on the door. "Are you okay Anti." "No I just had a really bad dream." "Hey you know, if you want-" "No thanks, Jack""Okay". After five minutes of him just crying again I got up to look for something. "Hey Anti, I have a present for you. It's something I used to use when I was sad to help me sleep. Maybe it could help you sleep to." " Um, thank you jack. I don't think it would work for me though" "Well let's see if it helps." I showed him how to work it and I left. 5 minutes later I walked in on him sleeping with a small smile on his face. It was the best thing I could ask for.

I think we could be best friends if we did stuff more like this. I feel like we get along just- "ow anti, that really hurt." "Ops it was an accident I swear". Scratch that this is going to suck!