The Discovery

I awoke in a field. It was all green, and the air smelled so... fresh. I looked around to see if I knew where I was. The field I was laying in was all green and had very colorful flowers. Purple, and yellow, and even red. All the colors of the rainbow. I felt so scared at that moment. It was the moment I realized I was never going home. Never again would see my sisters, my brothers... my mother. Dark...

I realized something else, I was crying. I felt the warm liquid pour from my eyes, I tried to hold it back though. It was no use, however. I just sat in the field and cried and cried. I cried until no more tears came out and I felt like I was going to get sick. I just layed there staring up into the night sky, until I felt my eyes get heavy. I blinked once, then twice and saw sunlight. I fell asleep right in the field.

I got up and started walking. I walked and walked and walked. I walked until I saw concrete. I stopped in the middle of the concrete, by this time it was dark again because I saw a pair of lights. This metal carriage stopped right in front of me, it roared like a small duck. *honk honk* " ¨move it, you bloody bastard I ain't got all day!" He screamed at me. I'm smiled and took over his soul just for a minute, I swear only a minute. I made drive me to what I know now as the city. I left his soul after I arrived. He passed out, he didn't die or anything. I think...

Getting back with the story, I stopped in the city of Dublin. It was such a large city, many times bigger than the cities I saw at home. Then suddenly I had this pain in my chest, a sudden need to go to a specific place. I don't know why still don't know how or why. I'd couldn't ignore it, so I followed it.

I came up to an apartment complex. I changed to a mist and went to the place I had to go. I was inside this place where a man was screaming. Honestly, it scared me at first. I followed the noise and found myself face to face with this man.

This man... he looked... just like... me...