The Beginning Travels of Anti Dark

Anti and dark were staying in Antis old home. They were to leave for the kingdom in the morning. Anti and Dark sat quietly together on the now bare floor. The floor that once had a soft, dark blue carpet. The area they were sitting at had once had a couch. With chairs and a giant tv. The family would gather there and relax after a long hard day.

They went ahead and made a giant fire. Before Anti had gone around and looked throughout the empty house. He found some old blankets and a bunch of old pillows. He brought them downstairs and continued his search around the house. He soon went into the kitchen and found a couple of cans. They were a bunch of canned beans. So Anti took out two. One for him, another for Dark. He soon found a lighter, so he made a fire and cooked the beans. After they ate they just set the cans aside and stared at the fire. Finally Anti broke the silence.

"I'm scared. I'm o fucking scared. if we're successful, what'll happen next? What if we died? You know, like if we're caught!" Anti said fear making his voice shake. Dark hugged him. Hugged him, of all the things. "Don't worry Anti. With the way he is, how mad he's gone, he's not going to be missed. Anti, the man yells at rats that come to eat his rotten food. I've wanted to kill myself for a long time. He's mad. Insane. He's deserved to be thrown in the old' insane asylum for years. Now I say we change the subject. Let's change it to something fun." Dark looked at Anti. Eyes super sweet, at least trying to look sweet.

"What do you have in mind?" Anti asked. He knew the answer. He knew what Dark wanted to do. He just wanted to hear it. "Slaps! Come on, I know you remember it." "Yeah I do! I just hated that game, I'd always lose." Anti said in laughing tone. Dark smiled at Anti. "Okay you know the rules. You do know it right?" Dark asked unsure. "Of courses I do you dumbass."

Two hours and four very red sore hands later.

"Okay, I'm done!" Anti hollered, tired and sore from both laughing and slapping. " I'm going to bed." "Yeah, good idea. Me too." "Hey Dark? Are you ready to go through with this, cause I'm nervous." "Yeah Anti, I've never been more ready in my life. He needs to go. He needs to pay a price for what he's done." "Okay Dark. We get it drama queen, good night." "Good night. My friend."