Meanwhile

"Are they gone?" Sean asked. They botched popped their heads out of the doorway. "Yup, they're gone. What do we do now?" Mark questioned. "Well, let's clean up. The washer is going to be home soon and I don't even know where the fuck to begin with explaining why you're here and why the couch is broken." "Listen Sean I'm sorry. I was trying to do the right thing and-" "Just help me clean up the place before-..."

"What the fuck is this!?" The small ball of anger screamed. "What happened to the walls and the floor and my couch?!" At this point the two grown men were cornered, Sean sort of hiding behind Mark. Meanwhile, Mark was frozen in fear. That's when they realized that they would take on Anti and Dark rather than Wiishu anyway.

"Listen Signe, sweety. Beautiful. We, uh, we need to talk. Maybe we should grab some coffee." Sean said quietly to Signe. "I agree with that idea!" Mark added. Stubbornly Signe agreed and the trio traveled to the local Starbucks. "Wait so they traveled home?" Signe asked the boys. "Yeah, but we know they're coming back. We just don't know when or what even they're doing, hopefully, nothing illegal." Mark said. "So what do we do know? Wait?" The boys said in unison "I guess."

Taking one last sip of her coffee Signe said "well boys, in that case, we are going to be busy. We're going back and cleaning up that apartment. We are going to fix floors and repaint walls as well as attempt to fix the couch. Got it?" The boys gave each a look and hesitantly agreed. The trio traveled back to the apartment and cleaned like there was no tomorrow. 12 hours and two paint wars later the floors and walls were all fixed. The was adjusted but will never be the same. The group was all passed out on the living room floor. Sean was cuddling an empty box of pizza which they ordered earlier for dinner. Mark passed out on the floor in a funny position; his butt was sticking up in the air. Wiishu was sleeping on the couch hugging a pillow in her sleep.

The coffee table had the movie Wall-E. They were watching it while taking a break from painting the walls. All was quiet until suddenly:

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep roared across the whole room. It was an alarm Mark set on his that went off, next to Sean. Everyone jumped up to Sean screaming and knocking the coffee table over. As soon as Sean caught his breath everyone burst out laughing to the point of tears. Soon enough after Mark went back to the hotel and changed. The of YouTubers decided to tour Dublin since they had nothing else to do or worry about. They visited the museum of Guinness, where everyone except Mark got to sample some freshly made beer. Next, they traveled to the thrift shops, sweet shops and clothing stores where Mark brought a kilt.

By the time they got home they were exhausted and laughing like a bunch of hyenas. All three of them flopped on the lap sided and looked around for the Christmas duo. "They're not back yet? I really hope Anti and Dark are okay. Especially Anti he's so unpredictable!" Wiishu looked Sean in the eyes and said to him in the sweetest tone " Anti is strong. I'm sure they're fine. Let's just... let's just come down and wait. Okay?"

They were all quiet for a few minutes. Then Signe noticed something. There was something wrong with the wall. "Hey Sean we missed a spot of paint on the wall... it looks like a very small circle." Sean looked up and rolled his eyes sighing very loudly. Then he said with a said an annoyed tone "fucking circles!"