The Unforgettable Fight

The king was on the attack. He tried to kill Anti with his fists of fury first but Dark blocked him. "If you want to fight him, you have to go through me first!" He yelled rage built up as he saw how the king has changed. "Well, that won't be much of a challenge. Now would it?" "Grr" Dark growled at the madman. He flew super hard, at an almost sonic speed. He nailed him right in his gut sending him flying across the way. "Is that all you got?" Pewds laughed as he got up. He was almost completely unhurt by the attack.

Shocked dark used his wings and sent a gust to him. "You're wind cannot do anything to me you pathetic being." He smashed Dark into the ground with a single punch. Next, he grabbed him by his shirt and flew him in the air. "We know you enjoy flying, so why don't we send you up?" Pewds said before punching him in his jaw. Dark was seriously hurt. He could barely move. With one final pathetic attempt, he tried to punch Pewds. In response Pewds kicked Dark in the chest sending him flying across the ground, unconscious. After watching this Anti became enraged.

"I'll kill you!" He screamed as he ran to Pewds. He tried to punch him but it was easily dodged. He then tried to kick and bite him, with a minimal result. With anger finally at its boiling point, Anti did the one thing he was afraid to do. He used his eye to send a green beam of light to hit Pewds in the face. That sent him flying away. "It's about time you actually did something!" With that, he used his power to hit Anti. Not knowing what to do, Anti used his power again and they met halfway.

It was a struggle unlike any you've seen. Two powerful beings fighting. A truly magnificent sight to be seen. With one final push by Anti, a powerful light emerged. It blinded everyone for a few seconds. As the light faded, the king laid on the ground a piece of something in his chest. Blood was everywhere. Tears running down his face. Weakened Anti walked over to the king. "Why did you make me do this?" Anti said upset by what he did. "Thank you Anti, I couldn't do this on my own. I've wanted to die for so long. So damn long. With all the loss around me it, made me this way. Now that I am dying, I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared." Pewds finished. Anti just sat on the ground watching.

"I forgive you," Anti said to the King. Those were the final words he heard, as the King laid on the ground dead. He died with a small smile on his face. Taking a piece of fabric that just laying on the ground anti covered the King so as to let others see. He went over to Dark and tried to pick him up. He was too weak and exhausted to complete this task without the help of Chase, who was in shock about was just went down. He didn't feel like he should say anything so he kept quiet. They climbed onto Trico and made sure Dark was secured.

With a final glance, he looked back at his home. His old home. The one where he had so many memories. Climbing onto Trico, he left his old home never to return.