Chapter 12

Chapter 12
The girls speedily ran around the house, collecting all the rubbish everyone had left from the night before. Alison had been quiet for most of the morning, the blonde was tense and frustrated but she couldn't understand why. Hanna noticed the blonde's silence; it bothered her slightly because usually Alison was always talking.
"You okay?" Hanna asked as she made her way over to Alison with a large bag of garbage. Alison was busying herself with cleaning the floor.
"Yeah, I'm just tired I think." Alison couldn't pin point why she was acting the way she was. The blonde looked over at Emily who was sitting next to Aria, holding a bottle of water and some toast in front of the petite brunette. Emily had finished cleaning up the front yard, the back yard and the kitchen in the amount of time it had taken Alison, Hanna and Spencer to collect rubbish from two rooms. Alison had thought the brunette to be very impressive and it made her smile.
Hanna followed Alison's dazed stare and nudged the blonde playfully.
"A little frustrated, are we?" Hanna chuckled softly and looked over at Emily. Alison gave the blonde a questioning look. Hanna nodded her head towards the brunette who was still occupied with a disorientated Aria.
"What? No." Alison snapped; her head was still hurting from the night before. Which reminded the blonde that Emily had never explained why she had the symptoms of a hangover, when she didn't even drink, Alison took a note and would ask Emily later.
"Oh yeah, you're sexually frustrated." Hanna laughed and from the corner of her eye Alison could see Emily's head turned slightly in curiosity. Feeling her cheeks redden Alison nudged Hanna to cover up her obvious embarrassment. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me."
Hanna giggled before walking out the front door to dispose of her rubbish bag. Alison rolled her eyes and wiped her forehead of the sweat that was forming. When the blonde looked over at Emily the brunette had a cheeky smile spread across her face and before drawing her attention back to Aria, Emily flashed Alison a quick wink.
"Okay, the house is clean and there is no evidence to suggest a party was thrown here last night." Spencer said cheerfully, obviously impressed with the work that was done.
"Did my father say when he was coming home exactly?" Alison asked curiously as all the girls flopped their limp bodies on the lounge. Spencer shook her head and turned the television on. Alison was curious about her father's rush to get home; he would always take his time when he went to Philadelphia.
When Spencer decided on a movie all the girls sat back in silence. Aria was asleep within minutes still tired from the night before, Hanna was on her phone probably talking to Caleb and Spencer seemed too interested in the movie to even know where she was.
Emily and Alison sat side by side, Alison's head resting on Emily's shoulder as the two attempted to watch the movie. However, when Alison realised it was a documentary she instantly lost interest, her head hurt way too much to be listening to something educational.
"Hey, can we talk?" Alison whispered into Emily's ear. Emily felt a large lump gather in the back of her throat but ignoring it she nodded. "Spence do you want a coffee? I know it's been several hours since your last hit." Alison asked cheerfully.
Spencer managed to drag her eyes away from the television momentarily.
"That'd be awesome Ali." Spencer's gratitude radiated from her before her concentration went back to the screen.
"Han?" Alison offered the blonde but she knew that Hanna wasn't big on it after an intense night. The blonde looked up from her phone quickly to smile and shake her head, just as Alison had suspected.
"Come on then." Alison quickly grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her to the kitchen. Hanna and Spencer looked after them.
Hanna quickly gave Spencer an I-told-you-so look and the brunette rolled her eyes in response.
"Can you tell me what happened last night please?" Alison asked as she began making Spencer's coffee. The blonde's back was to Emily who was leaning up against the kitchen island directly opposite the blonde.
"I think Noel spiked your drink." Emily's words were surprising and yet Alison found she wasn't overly shocked.
The blonde figured something had gone wrong, she didn't however even think of Noel.
"What did you ever see in him anyway?" Emily couldn't help asking the question, she had been aching to ask the question since she knew about the pair.
"He's popular, I was popular, it was just expected I guess." Emily half nodded as if trying to understand the blonde's logic. "So, what happened after that?"
"Well, I freaked out so I turned off the power to get everyone out. When I came back to get you, I couldn't find you. So I went to turn the power back on and I found Noel attacking you. I grabbed him and got him away from you." Alison listened to Emily's story, she knew it was all true and certain things the brunette pointed out sparked memories to form in the back of Alison's mind.
"Thanks for saving me... again." Alison blushed and turned to face Emily, the brunette looked tired, for obvious reason but she also looked distracted. "What's wrong?" Alison's asked slightly worried, for a long while Emily didn't answer, her hands fiddled with the edge of the island bench and she was constantly biting her lip, Alison found it very distracting.
"Ali, I really like you but I know this is complicated. Both you and I know the history between me and your family. I can imagine your father hates me but I really like you, I want to make this work and I want you just like you want me. I guess what I'm saying is, will you... be my girlfriend?" Emily could feel her cheeks burn; the question had been hanging in the back of her mind for a while.
Alison could feel her lips spread into a wide smile; she felt the butterflies bounce in her stomach and her heart race.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." The blonde almost jumped into Emily's embrace, kissing her passionately. Emily smiled into the kiss, she could feel all her worries disappear and everything she had was pushed into the fervour of the kiss. Unwillingly wanting the kiss to end Alison pulled away and grabbed Emily's hand.
Grabbing Spencer's coffee the two walked back into the lounge room, Hanna looked up from her phone and to the joined hands as Alison gave Spencer her drink.
"Oh my god! Finally." Hanna said while rolling her eyes. Spencer sipped at her coffee and looked at the display in front of her, Emily and Alison had sat down and remained the position from before, Alison's head on Emily's shoulder.
"You know, you guys say oh my god an awful lot." Aria mumbled from the recliner, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. Emily laughed softly and looked down at Alison, the blonde's hands slowly stroking her arm subconsciously. When the three girls went back to their own activity, Alison watched the hairs on Emily's arm raise up and down when her fingers lightly moved across the brunette's skin.
"Don't you owe me as many kisses as I want?" Alison leaned into Emily's ear playfully. Emily could feel her heart skip a beat at Alison's seductive tone.
"You remember that?" Emily whispered back as she leaned herself closer to the blonde. Alison nodded cheekily and winked with a teasing manner. "A little birdie told me you were sexually frustrated." Emily tried to dominate Alison in their mischievous banted.
At this point it would seem Emily had won, Alison flushed a bright red and looked over at Hanna who was still glued to her phone.
"You heard that?" Alison asked looking back over to Emily; the brunette nodded and was obliviously biting her lip. Alison again found it very distracting.
"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Emily chuckled before looking over to the television. Alison was stumped for words; however she did like the brunette's confidence.
"I thought they'd never leave." Alison murmured softly as her and Emily waved their three friends goodbye. When the car was out of sight the blonde took Emily's hand and pulled her inside.
Shutting the door behind her Emily suddenly felt her body being pushed against the door. Alison crashed her lips against Emily's and pushed her body against the brunette's.
Emily's hands went to Alison's waist and swapped the pair around. The blonde lips let a small moan escape and she could feel heat rise in the pit of her stomach.
"Emily..." Alison moaned softly when the brunette's hands found their way underneath her shirt, roughly but at the same time gently holding onto the blonde's waist with unfathomable passion. Emily suddenly felt many urges course through her as she continued to kiss Alison.
Picking up the shorter girl in one swift movement and letting her legs wrap around Emily's waist and her arms wrap around her neck, the brunette headed up the stairs and towards Alison's room.
In the midst of kissing Emily had managed to open the door and close it behind her, Alison's hands left Emily's neck and moved to the brunette's shirt, pulling it off in another swift movement.
Emily then gently placed Alison on the bed and hovered above her; continuing to kiss and only breaking away to remove the blonde's shirt.
When the item had joined Emily's on the floor Alison stopped to observe the brunette above her. Though the scars shined as clear as day on Emily, Alison only found her eyes were stuck upon Emily's perfect breasts.
Emily herself had been admiring Alison's chest when she realised the blonde's hands moving to her back and undoing her bra. Emily could feel her heart race and the hairs on her back rise at Alison's touch.
With the bra successfully off Alison threw it to the ground and looked back up at Emily, the brunette seemed at ease which Alison was thankful for.
Suddenly Alison felt Emily's hands under her back attempting to undo her own bra, lifting up slightly to help Alison never looked away from the brunette and though her eyes showed confidence Emily's hands gave her away. With one final shaking movement Alison's bra was with the other offending items of clothing on the floor.
"I haven't..." Emily began but she stopped herself, Alison watched as Emily tried to form the words in her mind into a sentence. "...Done this before...willingly anyway."
Emily's words were soft and innocent as she tried desperately hard to keep her thoughts off Jason.
"It's okay." Alison's hands instinctively went around Emily's neck, holding the brunette tightly and in an assuring manner. "I haven't done this before either."
Alison's words were honest and Emily could sense it. Feeling the thickness of intenseness rise between them, Emily connected her lips with Alison once more. Fighting for dominance and control Alison felt Emily's hands move down to her pyjama pants. Playing with the very top of the fabric Emily continued to look at the beautiful blonde beneath her. Letting her lips trail down the blonde's neck Emily watched Alison squirm in delight as her hands went inside her pyjamas. Softly placing her fingers on Alison's waist bone and stroking.
"You're such a tease Emily Fields." Alison moaned softly.
Emily let her lips move down to Alison's chest, kissing every inch of her skin before making her way to the blondes already stiff nipples.
Alison subconsciously bucked her back when Emily's lips enclosed around her nipple, kissing it gently before flicking her tongue.
Emily's hands gripped the edge of Alison's pants and slowly pulled them off. The blonde could feel her legs tremble slightly when the remaining fabric left her body. Emily's hands glided up Alison's legs and to her waist, holding the blonde securely in place and missing her lips badly Alison pulled Emily into a passionate kiss.
"Don't freak out okay?" Alison gave Emily some warning before quickly switching the two and then Emily suddenly found herself underneath the blonde.
As Alison straddled the startled Emily she moved her hands down to the brunette's jeans and slowly unbuttoned them.
"Wait." Emily murmured softly, the thought of Alison seeing every inch of her suddenly scared her; the amount of scars that engulfed her body embarrassed the brunette. Alison hadn't seen Emily's largest scar and that was a site of its own, Emily knew it was a lot to take in.
Alison looked down at the deep scar that started at the top of Emily's jeans; she had forgotten about it before this moment, Emily described this particular scar as significantly larger than the others... This one goes half way down my thigh. He dragged the bottle down and listened to me scream...The words from Emily's story echoed in the back of Alison's mind.
Jason did this to Emily because he found it pleasurable.
"We will do this when you're ready Em and not moment before then." Alison backed away slightly, sensing that Emily may not be ready.
"It's just... a lot to take in." Emily leant on her elbows and looked into Alison's bright blue eyes. They sparkled and shined like nothing Emily had ever seen, it mesmerised her. "It's just ugly."
Emily looked away feeling ashamed of herself. Her body used to be muscle and more toned, she could swim for hours on end but now it was lucky if she made it for more than an hour. Her body was permanently damaged beyond repair and it was all because Jason.
"Emily. You could never been ugly, you're so beautiful." Alison's hand gently moved Emily's chin towards her. Kissing the brunette very gently, Alison felt Emily's hands move to her jeans. Smiling, Alison's hands joined Emily's in the endeavour of taking her skinny jeans off. Briefly Alison thought to herself why she hadn't seen Emily's scar when the pair were in the pool but she remember that she wasn't exactly looking at the brunette's front.
Emily could feel her heart race at Alison's touch, when the blonde finally pulled the remaining jeans from Emily's body she threw them to the ground. The brunette's hands clutched to the bed sheets when Alison's lips began tracing a trail up her leg.
Alison stopped when she reached Emily's thigh, the scar that Emily had describe sat there waiting, waiting for Alison to make judgment but all the blonde could do was stare. It was a very long scar, like Emily had said it stretched all the way down to her thigh. It looked painful, even in its old age Alison could see the intensity of the wound and she could understand why Emily was embarrassed. However the only thing Alison seemed to feel when looking at the scar was hatred for her brother.
Emily's hands were still clutching to the bed for support, Alison noticed Emily's nervousness and in an attempt to relax the brunette Alison held onto her hands and intertwined their fingers.
"We can stop?" Alison gently squeezed Emily's hand and moved back to her eye level.
"No I want this." Emily's words were barely a whisper when she managed to speak. Alison smiled at the brunette's courage and lowered herself onto the Emily's body.
The brunette breathed in the sensation of Alison's skin against her own, it was an odd feeling at first but within seconds Emily could feel her own nipples grow hard at the pleasure.
Alison's lips connected with Emily's once more and her hands went to the brunette's waist. Jumping slightly at the touch Emily's hands went to Alison's subconsciously.
"It's okay. Trust me." Alison spoke softly and led her hands to Emily's cheeks, holding them softly before kissing her tenderly. Breaking away from the kiss Emily held Alison's hand and nodded, she felt she could trust the blonde.
"But we can stop any time okay?" Emily nodded again. Her voice suddenly lost in the intensity of the moment.
"You've got to use your words Emily. Talk to me and tell me what you like." Alison's hands made a path down to the fabric of Emily's underwear and tracing a line on the outline of Emily's thin black briefs caused the brunette to moan. "Tell me." Alison leaned into Emily's ear before kissing her neck.
"I... like that." Emily murmured softly, her eyes closed and her hands slowly releasing the clutch of the bed.
"This?" Alison questioned as she began kissing down Emily's neck to her tanned chest. Alison tried hard to avoid the many scars at that surround Emily's body but she was finding it difficult.
"You can touch them, it kind of feels nice." Emily said opening her eyes and looking down at Alison. With a smile Alison laid her lips upon one of Emily's scars and kissed it very delicately, the brunette's hands finally relaxed and she let out of deep breath she had been holding in. Alison enjoyed the response Emily displayed and continued to kiss the brunette's beautiful skin.
Alison could still smell the scent of Emily's perfume; it was a sweet smell that Alison could inhale all day. Unexpectedly, Emily's hands went to Alison's hair and her fingers tangled themselves into the soft golden locks.
The blonde saw this as encouragement and continued to kiss each scar, making her final destination the scar that leads from Emily's waist to her thigh. Knowing well that this one had not only physically damaged Emily but it had also mentally damaged the brunette and Alison could tell that the brunette was scared of judgement when it came to this scar.
Gently placing her lips of the tip of Emily's scar Alison slowly kissed her way down until she had made it to the end. Alison could hear Emily' hard breathing and the blonde could tell this was difficult for her. Within seconds of Alison's lips disconnecting from Emily's skin, the brunette pulled Alison to her lips and kissed her passionately.
"I'm ready." Emily murmured through the kiss. Alison pulled away and kissed the brunette's forehead and then looked her deep in the dark chocolate eyes. Emily smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Alison's neck. The blonde nodded and moved her hands down to the last of Emily's clothing, slowly gripping the edges of the black briefs that complimented Emily greatly, Alison noticed the brunette taking in a breath. Alison placed her lips on Emily's stomach and kissed her way around the briefs before pulling them off her.
Alison could hear Emily slowly releasing the breath when the blonde kissed her way up the brunette's thigh. Pulling the sheet's over her Alison's hands moved over Emily's waist and then to her upper thigh, at first avoiding the area that Emily began squirming for.
Emily's hands were wrapped around Alison's back, feeling protected and secure when the blonde covered them with the sheets. Emily felt the sheet was blocking out the rest of the world and in that moment she felt it was just her and Alison.
Emily's breathing increased rapidly when Alison's hands began to move closer to her centre, the blonde was teasing her but she knew why. Alison had always liked control and it was a feature that she would always have.
Slowly gliding her fingers down Emily's stomach Alison felt Emily move underneath, her body language begging for more; it turned Alison on to the point where she could feel herself getting wet. Finally giving in to Emily's urgers Alison let the tip of her fingers move to Emily's folds. Alison was mildly surprised at how wet the brunette was but it only turned her on more, Alison noticed Emily blush slightly but the blonde merely connected their lips and kissed her.
As they kissed Emily moved against Alison's fingers causing pleasure to spread through her. Alison could feel Emily's anticipation as the brunette let moans flow through her lips. Moving at a faster pace Alison worked her fingers against Emily's clit, causing the brunette's grip to tighten on her back. Emily's breath became short and more rapid, her eagerness to reach her climax becoming greater and greater and Alison wanted to bring Emily to this point.
"Ali..." Emily moaned over and over and the blonde could feel her heart race each time her name left Emily's lips. Every so often Alison would break away from the kiss to bite and suck at Emily's neck, causing the brunette to moan further. "I think I'm going to..." Emily whispered as her hands clutched deeper into the blonde's back, Alison originally would have thought it would hurt but she found it rather pleasurable causing the girl beneath her to feel this way.
"I'm here Em." Alison whispered into Emily's ear as she worked at Emily's wet clit, the blonde could feel Emily tighten at each move. With no finger even inserted in the brunette Alison was feeling rather achieved at how well both she and Emily were doing.
Alison free arm went around Emily's neck and held her tightly while her other hand continued to move against Emily. Seconds later Emily's moaning increased further and her fingers went to Alison's hair as she drew in a final breath.
Finally reach an all time high Emily called Alison's name and rode out her climax. When the brunette's body went limp under her Alison connected her lips with Emily.
"Wow." Emily finally spoke after several minutes of attempting to catch her breath.
"Wow." Alison agreed, placing herself next to the exhausted brunette. Emily's forehead was dampened with sweat but she had managed to find a control heart rate. Rolling over to face the blonde who was watching her with adoration Emily smiled softly.