Chapter 26

Chapter 26
It was just after two in the morning when Alison first jolted awake to the sound of Emily murmuring in her sleep. The window was slightly open and caused the blinds to flap around in the wind, creating unnecessary noise that probably disturbed the brunette's slumber in the first place.
Gently wiggling out from Emily's tight hold Alison grabbed the first available item of clothing and threw it over herself.
"Two sixteen, not too bad." She muttered while yawning.
Since Emily was usually up ever couple of hours throughout the night, once in the last six was considerably better, it seemed she was improving.
Quickly tippy-toeing across the room Alison quietly shut the window and closed the blinds, leaving no light to guide herself back to bed.
"Shit." Alison muffled her groan of pain when she stumped her foot against the bed post, pausing promptly in hopes she hadn't woken up Emily.
After standing still for several moments she decided the brunette was still sleeping and since her mumbles had ceased when the blinds had stopped banging against the glass she felt there was a degree of success.
Deciding she wasn't tired enough to go back to bed Alison grabbed her towel that had been occupying the space on Emily's desk chair for the past two weeks and headed into the bathroom for a shower.
Looking in the mirror she observed the details of her drained body.
Dwelling underneath what used to be her bright blue eyes were dark blue bags, not at all complimenting the once beautiful sky-like colour that danced in her irises.
Her cheeks were pail and her lips were cracking, she looked sick and very tired. She had even lost weight and it was then she was wondering why Emily found her attractive.
Sighing she reached for the hem of the shirt, which she realised was Emily's, that hung just below her thighs and was about to pull it over her body when the brunette's voice interrupted her thoughts.
"I like you in that." Her voice was soft but enough to make Alison jump slightly in surprise.
"I like me in it too." She answered honestly as she looked away from the mirror and towards the door that Emily was leaning against. "What are you doing up? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just didn't want to be alone." Emily slouched when standing became too much on her legs, slowly she limped into the room and shut the door behind her.
Closing the distance between her and Alison Emily's hands reached for her hands, she had noticed the blonde's lack of self-confidence and it was something that worried her.
"I do like this on you, don't get me wrong, but I think..." Emily's lips strayed to Alison's neck and trailed kisses up along her pulse point, sending shivers up and down her spine and a hushed moan to escape her lips.
When the brunette's lips finally made it back up Alison's neck she moved them to her ear, whispering gently. "...You look beautiful without it."
As she spoke her hands made their way to the hem of baggy shirt and slowly began lifting it above Alison's body.
"Em..." She began, her hands stopping the brunette in front of her. Looking up from her own hands Emily gave Alison a disappointed look before cringing in pain from standing too long. "Here."
She held tightly onto Emily's hands and helped her to the baths edge, guiding her slowly to sit.
"Thanks." Emily muttered slightly embarrassed, however pushing it aside when Alison's eyes scrunched together when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.
"Hey..." Her hands reached for Alison's hips, pulling her between her legs. "You are so astonishingly beautiful. I'm so lucky."
Alison moved a stray piece of hair behind her ear in shyness before displaying a cute smile, Emily found this incredible adorable and couldn't help but lean up to kiss her.
Within seconds it grew heated and Alison's hands went to Emily's, guiding them back to her shirt and happily she complied with the blonde's wishes.
Very slowly Emily raised the item up against the blonde's skin causing goose bumps to rise with it. Small moans fell from Alison's lips as Emily's finger tips grazed delicately against her.
It felt like heaven as the warmth of the brunette's skin connected with her own and with the contact she moved into the touch before lifting her arms above her head allowing the shirt passage for its inevitable departure.
"Very lucky." Emily repeated in an attempt to convince the blonde that stood before her naked how beautiful she really was. Her hands quickly went back to Alison's sides, holding her tightly before pulling her closer.
Their lips connected again in a moment of ecstasy, both enjoying the sensation of their lips intertwining with each other magically while fighting for dominance.
"Join me in the shower?" Alison asked with seduction sodden in her voice.
Emily swallowed deeply while nodding, suddenly struggling to find any words.
"First..." Alison began and she lowered herself slightly onto Emily's lap, the brunette holding her tightly providing her the support she was after. "We need to get you out of these clothes, you're about to get all wet."
"That... was very smooth." Emily chuckled before bringing Alison into a deep kiss; the blonde stood on her own feet again and began pulling the clothes from the brunette's body. Within seconds the pair was naked and slowly making their way to the shower.
Emily turned it to a warm temperature and waited for it to adjust.
The light sound of the water falling from the facet to the ground sounded like soft rain hitting a slow pacing creek, peaceful and relaxing.
Emily's hand was the first to investigate the waters temperature.
"Shall we, my lady?" She asked kindly, stepping aside so she was offering Alison to enter first.
Failing to contain the smile that had been lingering on her lips Alison moved into the shower and let the water fall over her skin. At first the sudden temperature change made her body shudder in surprise but against her sore shoulder it felt oddly nice, and stimulating.
When Emily looked at the bruise on the blonde's shoulder it only worried her further, it hadn't gone away it was still dark and very puffy, indicating it was causing more pain than Alison wanted to admit.
Her lips lightly touched the surface of Alison's shoulder before gently bringing her into a deep embrace, kissing her shoulder while her head rested against her neck.
The water fell effortlessly against their intertwined bodies causing a heaty mist to rise around them.
Emily held onto Alison tightly, almost as if the harder she held the blonde the more likely time would stand still and that everything outside the shower and the room would disappear into a void of insignificance.
"I want to escape this place." Alison whispered as the water brushed between her lips.
"Where are we going?" Emily smiled at her girlfriends spontaneous thoughts.
"I've always wanted to go to Paris."
"Me too."
"I thought you did." Alison's hand began making small patterns on Emily's back and shoulders, while the other played with brunette's long luscious hair.
"What makes you say that?" Emily cocked her head to the side in curiosity; Alison smiled at her puppy like features, her eyes raised up inquisitively while her lips pouted softly.
"Remember the first time you were in my room? Well, we walked in and the first thing that caught your eye was my Paris canvas. I made a mental note at the time to ask you but I guess I had forgotten."
"I can't believe you remember that." Emily mused as she reached for her soft washing cloth and started massaging Alison's sore shoulder.
"We'll go to Paris Em, I promise."
"Just you and me?"
"In sweet Paris." Emily smiled as Alison drew her close for a kiss, their wet lips moving elegantly as the warm water continued to flow so fluently onto them.
Emily soon dropped the wash cloth and instead let her hands trail up and down Alison's frail body, hoping that with every continuous touch would heal her.
Even in the shower she seemed to forget about the pain in her legs, she was hoping it would do the same for Alison and her shoulder.
Slowly Alison's hands began journeying towards Emily's lower back, enjoying playing with the soft surface that was the brunette's back. Mirroring the blonde's actions Emily noticed her own hands reaching passed Alison's waist.
It would seem that what was a simple display of an innocent, sweet gesture was now becoming something a little more heated; Emily felt Alison's lips merge into a shy smile as her hands began pulling the blonde even closer to her body, if it were possible in the first place.
Deepening the kiss Alison felt her hands graze passed Emily's scars causing her to flinch slightly, the most recent and largest one that lay across her stomach was still stitched, although the stitches were coming out within that next week.
The rest of Emily's injuries, besides her walking, had pretty much improved to a point where the pain was bearable and the bandaging was minimal.
Alison would've apologised if Emily's lips would leave her own but it didn't look like that was the case and since she had no intentions of letting go either, the apology was a lost cause.
Emily's lips began trailing up and down her neck, sucking and biting at her pulse point before quickly brushing her tongue over it in a soothing manner, the variety of sensations made a moan slip from Alison's lips and her arms reach around the strong brunette's neck.
Her hands reached down to the shorter girl's thighs and gripped them tightly, slowly but surely Emily lifted Alison up and let her legs wrap around her waist.
"Em... are you sure you can hold me?"
"I'm positive." She replied confidently and Alison decided not to argue, it seemed she was quite happy with how everything was going because her lips reconnected with Alison's neck almost immediately.
"Okay..." Alison moaned in defeat when Emily's hands moved around from her legs and to her breasts, relying on Alison's strength to hold herself up.
Gently she began kissing her way back to Alison's lips while her hands played with the skin of her chest, softly making small circles and squiggles with her finger tips and in turn driving Alison crazy.
Seconds passed and Emily already began to feel an ache in her legs, they began straining from the pressure but she didn't want to end the perfect moment before her.
Noticing her struggle Alison broke the kiss and un-wrapped her legs swiftly and elegantly from the brunette's body.
"Come on, you've been standing up way too much. We need to get you back to bed." Alison turned the shower off and assisted Emily in drying off, it seemed she had experienced a little bit too much tension on her body and was now paying a small price. "Here." Alison guided Emily once again to the baths edge and sat her down, quickly wrapping a towel around herself before beginning the process of drying Emily.
After a few minutes Alison had Emily's wrapped around her shoulder and was helping down the hall and back into her bedroom.
Getting into the still warm sheets the two quickly pulled into a deep embrace to keep the warmth enclosed between them.
"I'm pretty sure we were in the middle of something..." Emily whispered as she rolled herself on top of the blonde. "... Weren't we?"
"Yeah, we were." Alison smiled playfully, admiring the brunette's strength to endure so much.
"It was something like this..." Emily leant down and kissed her, enjoying the moment as everything else around them evaporated like the ice in a cool sweet drink on a warm summer's day. Everything about Alison to Emily was sweet and warm, she felt so safe and protected and after everything the pair had been through together she was hoping Alison felt the same.
"Yes..." She whispered softly as Emily's lips strayed passed her own and towards her neck. Gently Emily's hands lifted the baggy shirt that lay so effortlessly around Alison's body, complimenting the toned curves of her figure.
Letting her arms enclose around Emily's neck Alison pulled her close, protecting her from the cold outside the warm sheets.
As their bodies pressed together Alison felt a need for the brunette above her, she needed to feel skin on skin contact, reaching for Emily's shirt she quickly lifted it over her head and only breaking away from the kiss to dispose of the offending clothing and then moments later returning. Alison rolled over so she was on top, dominating as she always liked it.
Emily smiled at her swiftness and enjoyed the sensation of Alison's soft hands roaming passed her cheeks to her naked chest, her lips wasted no time in enclosing around her nipple while her hand gently played with the other.
Alison smiled as her tongue swirled around Emily's hardening nipple causing the brunette to arch her back in pleasure. Raising her body only momentarily to slowly pull her pants down Emily began missing the touch of Alison, even as her hands every so often brushed against her skin when she pulled her clothing down.
Focusing on the large scar that would forever remain on Emily's waist and thigh Alison let her lips dance delicately on the surface, the brunette watched her carefully wondering what she was thinking.
"I'm so sorry, Em" She murmured so softly it was barely a whisper. Emily in response grabbed the blonde's cheeks and pulled her in for a chaste and reassuring kiss.
"You have nothing to be sorry for."
Moments later Emily's shorts were on the ground with her shirt and now both were completely naked, this pleased Alison and her thoughts soon were off her psychopathic brother.
Deliberately she lowered herself gently onto Emily, worrying briefly if she was too heavy but al worries were soon gone when the brunette held her tightly with encouragement.
The contact was like millions of electrically pulses surge through them, it was always a butterfly effect kind of feeling between them.
The atmosphere changed and the kissing grew in passion as Emily's hands made their own way to Alison's bare chest, teasing her with the tips of her fingers bringing her to a point of slight frustration because she was aching for more contact.
"Em please..." She begged, her voice echoing in Emily's ears. "It's your turn."
The brunette smiled mischievously underneath her before she put her hands in the air, surrendering to her.
"Apologises, Miss DiLaurentis." She chuckled before letting Alison take control once again.
"That's better." Alison muttered into Emily's neck, grazing her teeth along the skin of Emily's pulse point, making a premeditated effort to very slowly tease the brunette underneath her.
Alison's hands freely moved to Emily's waist distracting her from the blonde's activities around her neck, every so often she would subtly sucked before quickly disconnecting and moving her finger tips over Emily's thighs, causing a mixture of frustration and pleasure to build up as the brunette tried to focus on the one feeling.
Intentionally repeating each motioned at a different pace Alison watched as Emily tried to remain controlled underneath her, though the constant arching of her back showed otherwise.
"Do you like that?" Alison's voice was dripping with seduction as Emily's hands clutched to the bed, obviously enjoying the combination of sensations she was providing.
Emily released a breath she didn't know she was holding as Alison's lips sucked slightly longer than the previous times. The sudden change in length caused a moan to slip from her lips which supplied Alison time to pull her into a passionate kiss, slowly teasing the brunette while her tongue danced along the surface of her lips, asking for access. Complying with the demanding Alison Emily granted access and let another moan slip when the blonde nibbled at her lip.
Due to the amount of pleasure through the kissing alone, Emily barely realised Alison's hands gradually making their way further up her thigh.
Moments passed in which Alison continued circling the skin of Emily's thigh, teasing her to the point where she was almost taking her own hand to where she needed touch most.
When her own hand began the quick journey down her body Alison quickly grabbed it and held it above her head.
"That's cheating." She chuckled. "Keep them there. It'll be worth it."
Emily sighed before she nodded, trusting Alison to stick to her word she let her hands grip the bars of her bed frame as an attempt to keep them from moving any further.
"Ali... I like I'm going to... just by you touching... my thigh..." Emily's words were being interrupted as Alison's hands moved up and down her leg, each time getting closer and closer to her clit.
"Well, maybe I'll just keep doing this then?" Alison's lips strayed down Emily's chest, on purposely missing her nipples that were also aching for her touch.
"No..." Emily's voice was pure disappointment, her body and words displayed absolute need for Alison's touch, so badly that her hands were almost white from clutching the bed so tightly.
"Do you want me to touch you?" Alison questioned as her lips began trailing back to Emily's chest.
"Yes." Emily whispered in a soft defeat, her body trying desperately hard to get in contact with Alison's.
"Yes, what?" Alison pushed her body gently against Emily causing her to moan slightly louder than before.
"Yes, Alison." She whimpered in defeat and her hands pulled Alison in for a passionate kiss. She began moving her hips against the blonde who had begun to feel accomplished with herself.
Moving a relatively constant pace Emily grinded up against Alison who had swiftly moved her thigh in between her legs and every so often kissing and biting at Emily's soft skin, causing goose bumps to rise.
"F-fuck..." She moaned again as Alison's fingers slipped in between them and towards her wet folds. At first Emily thought the blonde would take her time making further contact but within seconds she was moving with the very wet brunette.
"Oh god, Emily." Alison smiled, feeling accomplished at how sexy the outcome of her teasing had displayed.
Emily would've blushed if she wasn't so lost in the moment, her hands just continued to clutch to Alison as her fingers moved against her, already beginning to cause a fiery pleasure to build up deep in the pit of her stomach.
"You're so beautiful, Emily." Alison said into Emily's ear, it wasn't a whisper because she wanted her to hear it. "And very sexy."
Alison smiled as Emily panted into her neck, letting the sensation of the blonde's fingers engulf her. For a while she was thinking against actually moving into the brunette because it would be the first time since... him... she couldn't decide whether or not it would feel right.
She couldn't even say her bothers name anymore.
Pushing the thoughts aside Alison pulled away slightly from Emily to watch her pant uncontrollably underneath her, it seemed she was close but she wanted more.
"What do you want me to do?" Alison asked as she watched Emily grind against her hand.
"I want you inside me, Ali." She whispered as she pulled the blonde into a deep hug, her eyes closed from the pleasure.
"I don't want to hurt you."
"Trust me; you're so far from hurting me right now." Emily sighed as Alison's hands subconsciously stopped, causing her to feel frustration seep through her skin once more but was happily reunited when Alison realised her displeasure at her leaving.
"I love you, Emily." She held the brunette tightly as she slowly eased a single finger into her.
"I love you too, Alison." Emily moaned as the blonde began a slow rhythm inside her.
She was momentarily shocked at the feeling, she was half expecting it to still be a painful experience but she wanted to experience it with Alison regardless.
However, as the blonde's finger provided Emily millions of different feelings with one single movement she let her worries vanish and she focused purely on the girl above her.
Alison watched as Emily's eyes opened and closed with each movement, showing that both were doing exceptionally well. After a few short minutes Emily could feel herself reaching her climax and she could tell Alison was aware too.
Moving faster Alison began creating more friction within Emily, causing her breathing to be even more short and rapid.
"Ali... I'm going to..." She couldn't finish and Alison's lips connected with her own, muffling the moan that was definitely coming.
Moments later Emily felt her muscles tighten as she reached her all time high, her fingers digging into Alison's back as the blonde continued to move inside her. She couldn't help how tightly her hands were digging into Alison, it was a subconscious reflect, however the blonde didn't mind because she found it sexy.
It seemed like an eternity had passed before Emily felt she had caught her breath back fully.
Alison was half lying on her chest as she waited patiently for her to catch breath once more; she watched with content eyes as Emily moved her hand to her cheek and kissed her forehead softly.
"Why are you so perfect?" Emily questioned playfully.
"Me? You're the perfect one." She smiled before being pulled into a sweet kiss, bringing her hand to Emily's neck, Alison held tightly before breaking from the kiss and resting her head against Emily's chest once more. Both enjoying the touch of each other's skin against their own as they let their eyes close in sleep.
It was late morning when Pam entered Emily's room; Alison had left for school earlier and said she shouldn't be too late after school as she didn't have work that day.
Alison had woken Emily up momentarily to say a quick goodbye and give her a soft kiss, while also apologising for not taking advantage of the beautiful girl in the bed next to her.
"Morning sweetie, how are you feeling?" Pam asked as she sat next to the still half asleep Emily who was thankful she had thrown on clothes when Alison had woke her up early that day.
She grumbled something Pam couldn't understand which only made her laugh.
"Come on, you need to get up. You have therapy today."
"Fine." Emily rose from her bed and looked towards her mother who had a questioning look on her face, it made Emily curious. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." She answered a little bit too quickly causing Emily to raise an eyebrow quizzically at her.
"Mum?" She pushed, laughing slightly at her mother's odd behaviour.
"I was just curious, last night..." Emily's eyebrow lowered just as quickly as it had risen and she tried desperately hard to swallow the lump that had formed in the back of her thought. "... I heard you and Alison."
There was a silence so awkward Emily was half expecting a cricket to start chiming any minute. She looked away from her curious mother and down at her hands that were now crossed guilty in her lap.
"Y-yeah..?" Her throat cracked but she tried to recover by smiling.
"I... I would say make sure you're being safe... but well... being Alison is a girl and all..." Pam was acting just as awkward as Emily.
"I didn't realise we were... uh..." But Emily couldn't finish with her mother watching her so carefully, she wasn't even sure what the point was for bringing it up, was she in trouble? Or was her mother trying to connect on some strange level. "... So..." She finally managed after several long seconds of silence but still struggling for anymore words.
"Loud." Pam smiled softly, her daughter's efforts to find any words at all were kind of funny but funny in a way where you laugh at a joke rather than laughing at someone's misfortune.
She didn't want Emily to be distant and she figured if they talked about Emily then this would be a good start.
"Ye-yeah..." Emily swallowed, waiting for the storm that would be her mother's lecture.
"Emily, you're not in trouble, I just want to be able to talk with you. I mean, I feel like we haven't talked in a long time."
Emily thought momentarily and she immediately understood what her mother was insinuating. Even though she had been speaking and talking again for months, she hadn't genuinely talked to her parents, she did however think that this topic wasn't one she wanted to share with anyone but Alison.
"And you want to talk about... That..." Emily questioned curiously, watching her mother process her words.
"Well... not that necessarily but I want to know about you and Ali. I want to know how you met, how you grew close and if she was the first person you spoke to, I want to know it all Emily. You're my daughter."
"She was the first, yes." Emily smiled at her mother's rambling.
Pam's eyes rose inquisitively at her daughter's choice of words, while causing Emily's eyes to realise the double meaning. "First person I spoke to."
"Of course." Pam replied quickly, struggling to not be awkward at the topic of sex with Emily. It was a sensitive topic after everything that had happened.
"Well she was the first... with that too." Emily hesitated but she figured if her mother wanted to talk being honest was the way to go.
"What about..." Pam's words faded away as she and Emily understood the question before it was even vocalised.
"Jason doesn't count, Mum." She wasn't offended, she probably should have been but she knew her mother was only trying to understand.
Raising her eyes at Emily's boldness Pam smiled kindly before making herself comfortable on the bed.
"What?" Emily asked, noticing her mother's gaze.
"You've just never said his name before."
"I think I'm finally getting over everything that had happened." She answered truthfully.
"What's that on your neck?" Pam's finger quickly pointed to the dark purple mark, completely being side track from Emily's new confession.
Her hands instinctively went to her throat and felt at the sensitive bit of skin that she could only guess Alison had created a love-bite on the night before.
"Uh... nothing?" She cleared her throat in hopes her mother would drop it.
"So..." Pam began with a bold and rather daring smile. "She's the dominant one then?"
"Mum!" Emily flushed a bright tomato red and covered her warm cheeks with her hands.
"Don't worry..." Pam stood from the bed and walked towards the door. "Alison and I have that in common." Winking playfully she watched Emily's face go from red to a pale white and laughed.
"Oh. My. God. Mum!" Emily blurted while covering her ears, in hopes her innocence would remain inside her head instead of slipping from her like her mother's words had. "Okay, I don't mind reconnecting but let's never speak of this again!"
"Alright, alright, come on you do need to get up. You don't have long to get ready for therapy."
"I'm gonna need a different type of therapy after this conversation."
"Hey, how was therapy today?" Alison answered her phone to Emily during her free period, ignoring the conversation Spencer, Aria and Hanna were having, with only one class afterwards her and her friends decided to spend some time in the courtyard.
"It was alright; apparently I'm making good progress." Emily answered, sounding distracted.
"Yeah? That's great, Em."
"Okay, don't freak out okay? But... I was talking with Mum this morning." Alison watched her friends finish their conversation and face her but she continued to ignore them and listen to Emily. "And... well... she was acting, for the lack of a better word, plain weird."
"What do you mean?" Alison watched as Hanna's eyebrows rose, sensing the topic of conversation and then leaned closer to her to hear the conversation better.
"Well for one, she saw that lovely hickie you left on my neck last night." Alison couldn't help but smile, though at least she had significantly more control than the blonde next to her who had burst out in laughter. Spencer and Aria almost jumped at the sound but merely waited for either girl to explain.
"It gets better. She decided that from that lovely mark that you're the dominant one and then came out with, 'Alison and I have that in common'."
Hanna let out a loud "pffft" sound before bursting into louder laughter, causing other stray people with a free time slot, to look her way.
"Did she actually say that?" Hanna almost shouted in Alison's ear.
"I have never been so mortified." Emily mumbled shyly.
"Hey! Hey guys! Emily's mum is a fox!" Hanna nudged Alison in the ribs playfully, while Spencer and Aria raised the eyebrows at Hanna's choice of words. The bubbly blonde began to retell the story she had just heard while Alison drew her attention back to Emily.
"Don't worry about it sweetie. Your Mum doesn't know the whole story about us. Like I've always said, shy in the streets, sexy in the sheets." Alison could hear Emily's smile while her three friends quickly twisted their heads in her direction, shocked at her statement.
"Apparently mother like daughter." Aria commented as she took an awkwardly large sip from her coffee.
"Why is it everything you say makes everything better?" Emily asked through the phone, Alison could hear the brunette shifting her weight on the bed.
"I have a good teacher." Alison's response only made her friends eyebrows raise higher and higher while missing the context of the conversation, however Emily could tell it was compliment. "You have history after this, don't you?"
"Yes."
"Not too long to go. I can't wait to see you." Emily's legs were twitching uncontrollably as she impatiently waited for Alison to come home school.
"I can't wait to see you either, Em." Alison smiled as she placed her face in her hand and rested her elbow on the table.
"My parents are having a night out in Philie, they won't be home until late." Emily's tone was seductive, thankful that only Alison could hear she let her hand stray against the skin of her arm, pretending it was Alison as she was missing the blonde's touch desperately.
"Hmmm, maybe we could continue from where we left off last night?" Alison turned her body away from her friends as they stared at her fiercely.
"I'd like that, I'm missing you terribly." She said; seduction still laced in her voice. Suddenly there was a knock at her front door, thinking it was probably a salesperson as they always seemed to show up at the worst times. "Sorry to cut this short but someone's at the door, I'd better answer it. I'll message you when I'm done."
"Aw, it was just getting interesting." Alison chuckled playfully.
"We shall continue this tonight." Emily encouraged before she slowly stood from the bed, feeling less pain in her legs this time.
"Fine, if I must wait."
"I'll make it worth it, now I must answer the door before they barge it down, bye!"
"Alright, bye. I love you, Emmy." Alison noticed her friend's mouths drop at her using the word love so openly but again she ignored them.
"I love you too, Ali." Hanging up the phone Emily quickly threw it on her bed and watched it slide under the pillows, hoping she wouldn't forget it was there later.
"So we're at the love stage in public, are we?" Hanna wiggled her eyebrows rather skilfully as she sat back next to Alison, rolling her eyes she placed her phone in her bag and waited for the interrogation her friends were about to give her.
Slowly making her way down the stairs Emily smiled to herself at how far she and Alison had come, she felt so lucky to have someone as special as Alison in her life.
After what felt like several long minutes of wobbling down the stairs Emily finally made it to the door, opening it she was expecting some short middled aged woman with a Mary-Kay product bag standing in front of her, she was instead surprised with a tall and rather broad male instead.
"Hello, Emily." He smiled evilly, causing her to swallow in fear.