Rosie and R

i think i was rosie but i wasnt a dj. anyways i was in this world wjere there was rumored to be two super heros but i was one and the other one was hidden. one day i met this super dark guy and we jusy somehow knew that we wanted to be together. but something wrong happened to the village we kkved in. danTDM was holdingbup a giant bubble so no one would get stuck in. but everyone got stuck. we broke it and ran around solvimg other mysterious crimes. the guy told me his nane but i dont remember, so lets call him R. R and me went back to this apartment and i met his sisters. one tall woth orange hair and a red shirt and pale, the other dark skin and curly hair abd a yellow shirt. in the morning we got back.together and we went back to solving more problems. one i went on my own was to stop a crazy lady with cats from.terrorizing the town. at night i had to fight a girl that was a minotaur. we git back together and we walked back. he talked to me on a bench near thr apartment and talked how we both like the quiet darkness. but the attraction for R grew in me and we left. day three dan had the same problem in the same place but everyone was running away, getting sucked in. we solve the problem qnd run around town talking about where it will be coming from. the cave right infront of us dtarted glowing pirple so we went in finding this evil scientist with powers. the cave was right infront of the apartment. so i went in and out a bunch but i had to give one of R's sisters my snapchat so they can see a weird symbol abdnumbers out of sand. we went tried defeat him by fighting underground (also the scientist was likena evil batman) but he pulled a switch making every evil villin of his friends come out. then he kicked us out wnd vlosed the cave. we walked back home unconsciously holding hands. his sister came out saying we look like a couple. R and my face heated up but we part ways. the next day we were so fucking tired from running around. but as we were wapking at night ti call it a day, the power went out. so we loaded everyome up on this MQSSIVR leaf hammoc enough for 34 tint people. as we load on theres only a certain amount of pillows and jt was really unstable. so i was truing to find R but was slidimg around on the hammoc, my mom yelling sy me to stop sliding so she can fall asleep. i go around and found R, cudding by him until we sleptm early in the morning with snow still on the ground. he says how he has to go back to artica because thats where his home is but i started crying and holding him close. my mom's friend said that long distance doesnt normally work. we kissed and thats when my dad slapped my foot to wake me up.