Freezing heats 1

dragon panted softly as she snuggled her pillow without a shirt or bra on. she whined and hugged it tightly. now was winter where it was cold and snowing that night. because she was a shadow creature, cold climates is where most of them have heats. her heats were a bit backwards

instead of her body getting unbelievably hot, it got freezing cold with the tempature around her due to her being cold blooded. it was extremely hard to get warm again without being loved. and because they are all so cold, they crave the warmth from their love.

Dragon panted and hugged her pillow as close as possible under her blankets "c-c-cold..." she whined. "i-i need you~" she muttered to herself trying to rub against the pillow.

meanwhile downstairs the main dragonsoul house freda was a bit worried "dragon hasn't left her room all day today... i hope shes okay.."

"ah shes probably having her monster heats" ice said "ya know, she isn't human"

"still its a bit concerning." freda sighed then looked up "don't you and snow have yours too?"

"yeah definitely in about a hour or so, huge snowstorm coming.. can you watch the kids cause i dont want them to hear... that.." she whispered in freda's ear

freda giggled a bit "of course, they can help me bake"

"i don't know how you guys can have sex in this weather" enderna walked in with a worm in her mouth. she nommed on it "its way too cold, i was barely able to find that in the garden"

"can you stop eating my fucking worms..." freda growled

"dunno how you can fuck someone in the summer! its way too hot at that point. plus with your body heating up" ice shook her head.

"ice has a point" snow said. her tail was twitching quite a lot "you get heats during droughts or the darkest day of the year."

"doesnt grey as well get heats around the same time as enderna?" freda asked

"she's in hell a majority of the time, there isnt much weather so it's really random" snow said

they heard knocking on the door. zenki woke up and answered then smiled "hello Amy, Summer and Winter!"

"hello" the three spoke at the same time. summer and winter werent visable. amy smiled "can i rest here while the storm passes over?"

"we dont mind" zen smiled

upstairs dragon perked up. there was a weird smell coming from downstairs. dragon was so "heated" her monster form was out. her extra eyes gleamed in the dark, her spikes were whipping around, making the blanket fall. her claws were sharp and like little daggers it made small holes on the bed. her teeth grew a few inches longer and now she had two dragon tails. her horns got stuck on the pillow so she had to get it off of her.

she crawled to the door sniffing. her tails started to wag on the floor and she smiled "amyyy~"

enderna looked at dragon's door and blinked "um... amy stay away from dragon today. shes... going through stuff"

amy was confused as hell. winter was groaning in her head "ughhh i wanna be fuuucked~"

"fuckin weirdo" summer said weirded out. winter hissed at summer then her eye looked to dragons door. "if you're so horny lets to to dragon"

"no you two she probably wants to be left alone" amy thought

"Amy realize they are keeping her away from us for a reason. lets go see when they break up" winter smirked.

about a hour later ice and snow began getting heated. so they flew out the house to find their mates. the Blizzard hit really hard and it was negative degrees outside...but snow eventually turned back

zenki balled himself as a kitsune under a blanket to take a long nap.

Distort was with freda and the kids Justin, Christian, Zennia and Harmony

Grey was in hell doing her job

Enderna went into the end to do her job

Dragon was FREEZING. she had very little control over her own body as her second set of eyes glowed. her moon and heart glowed as well. she frequently changed between male and female and squirmed in her bed. she was panting heavily trying to pleasure herself but it didnt help at all. after another minute she heard steps coming up the stairs.

the steps stopped infront of her door. she smelled a very amazing smell and ran to the door, grabbing it with her claws. "so good~ AMY COME IN~"

amy was so.shocked she backed up "w-whoa are you okay dragonoid?"

"im not 100% positive that's even dragonoid... might be.."

"she's suffering but holy... she feels deadly" summer growled

scratches were heard on the door "Winter, Amy, Summer~ come in~ nothing can hurt us in my room~ lets have fun please~"

"Umbra calm down!" amy said slightly afraid. it helped no way, all it did was make dragon excited. "...back up from the door and i will come in"

the door was quiet. amy took a deep breath and turned the knob. she slipped in and shut the door behind her. it was barely half a minute before Amy got pounced. her wrist glowed and a fireball lit up the darkness and missed Umbra. Umbra got distracted from the bright warmth she didnt realize Amy got up until summer and winter jumped out and pinned her down.

the window slightly opened and something slipped in. Umbra shivered and panted heavily "PLEASE~~" she grabbed Amy with her double tails and made her fall ontop of her. she began making out with Amy and held her close to her. Amy was warm, she was human. Umbra couldnt pull herself away, she lost total control of herself and let her instincts take control... which began ripping amy's clothing

amy panicked a bit and both her wrists start to glow. dragon's claws were like the world sharpest knife. one accidental slice could go really far. though something unhinged umbra and Amy wiggled out...