Freezing heats 2

(smoot warning)

something took place of amy's spot in dragons arms. it winced and snickered "aww your so horny too~"

"s-snow!?" amy blushed brightly

snow was there in dragons arms. dragon was snuggling into her, ripping her shirt. but snow had a arm of scales so dragon's claws glided through. they both got into a intense makeout session when they both looked at amy "come here please~ we need your warmth~" snow panted

"i-i-i u-uhhh!" she blushes brightly

summer and winter come back out. summer smiled "come here~"

snow went to summer and kissed her. snow's only wanted the heat because she came from the cold wind. winter went over to snow and summer.

Umbra looked at Amy. "please amy~ i want you~ i need you~"  she pounced her.

Amy's reflexes kicked in the second time and she flipped them. she looked down and saw her old friend looking so desperate and needy. she couldnt help but feel sorry for her. she stared at her and started feeling hot. she realized Umbra smelt like licorice. "yo-you didnt need a smell to get me to do this" she kissed her deeply

Umbra was so happy. Her crush for the longest time finally loved her enough to kiss her, even enough to help her with the freezing heats she was getting. she kissed her back and retracted her claws to normal nails so she wouldn't badly hurt her. then she smirked and pinned amy against the wall "I'M the boss here~" her spikes grabbed the other three and pulled them closer.

Snow and winter were in an intense make out session while summer stripped herself and them.

Umbra tore amy's clothing and took off their own. they became a male with a devilish smile. Amy didnt know to feel turned on or afraid. she noticed dragon's spikes whipping around the room, some planting into the floor and wall. Amy managed to free an arm for a split second to grab one and lick it. "grrrr~ ahh~"  he moaned and panted.

the other three broke up and grabbed a spike each and did the same thing. winter deepthroated hers making Umbra let out a shaky breath. winter smirked and took hers out "i bet i can deepthroat this better then you can summer"

"o-oh g-gods-"

"heh i dont believe so" summer took the challenge and put it back in her mouth and both of the two elementals went at it. meanwhile snow and amy sucked and nibbled on the spike

"g-grrr-g-gah!~" umbra fell to the floor panting heavily and moaning loudly. the other 4 spikes slammed into the floor and wall out of such intense pleasure. one of them even shot into the ceiling, breaking holes through to the outside (dragon lives in the attic). it was really cold in the room now as some snowflakes fluttered in through the holes and the open window.

without warning some liquid shot into their mouths from the spikes. Umbra was panting and sweating. he took control of his spikes again and pinned amy against the wall using one of the already used spikes. she looked behind her to see Umbra looking ready. she gulped a bit "h-h-hey umbra be gentle alright" her fluffy tail wrapped against Umbra's two dragon tails and rubbed slightly. Umbra calmed down a bit and nodded "o-okay a-amy"

summer went over to Umbra and kissed him. snow and winter made out again when Umbra put their spikes in the elements. he inserted himself inside amy and all of them winced. his hands twitched quickly and the used spikes jab into the walls more. he forced himself to not move and wait for permission.

Snow panted "i-im ready Umbra"

winter and summer nod.

he waited for amy. her tail was tightly coiled around his. she was helping him resist while she adjusted.

Downstairs there was a bet going on. EVERYONE heard the spikes impale the walls and assumed what was going on. freda sighed "damnit i'll ready my spell"

small children were somehow sleeping... maybe because freda put a spell on them.

"i bet you 20 bucks they are having fun up there" distort said to zenki

"it isnt a bet when both agree on the same thing" zenki stood up "its too loud, im going to leave now" he ran outside as a kitsune.

back upstairs Amy smiled at Umbra. "i-im ready Umbra"

umbra smirked and grabbed her hips before slamming in her. his spikes started to thrust inside of the elements.

"umbra~~ f-faster~ h-harder~" amy and snow both say while moaning loudly.

Umbra obeyed and growled while making out with summer and thrusting into amy. summer moaned loudly in the kiss and grabbed onto umbra while the spike moved inside of her.

winter moaned loudly in her kiss with snow. she toyed around with snow's  breasts

"i-i-im g-gonna-- A-AMY~" umbra grabbed her and held her really close to her, thrusting hard into her, releasing.

the spikes released inside of the elementals and the girls laid back. summer fell to the ground panting heavily. amy and Umbra joined them om the floor. they turned into a female snuggled into them.

"gods all of you are so amazing~ i love you snow, winter, summer and amy" she slowly began drifing away. the rest of them said their "i love you"s and passed out