Halloween

"see now" yuri holds her nose a bit. "my characters potentially dont need hallo costumes. they're friggin part animal. but they still... try to"

"well sometimes they dress up, other times they turn into other forms they've been. like for this year, these two are switching"

 like for this year, these two are switching"

(old drawings will make new soon)

"i kinda dislike this form!" rita whines "i feel so hoot and hornyy!~"

"i feel pure. i hate it. but will do it for free candy" kill mutters while nomming on a chocolate

"others would fuse, like these five"

Asfid bounces around "i havent been out in a whole hehe"

"and like i said others would be in their animal or hybrid form" yuri says "some dress up as well"

"but there are a few that dont do halloween trick or treating. for an example, freda gives out candy to the people who come to the house"

freda had to.guard the basket of candy from the other ocs for a few days. she had at least 4 bags full of candy in the basket

"some of the ghosts, demons and others go to perform at a haunted house" yuri said "which is what freda did last year, then some... sleep during it. since the day before that is nightmare night, most of the ocs woth bad nightmares have lack of sleep"

ice snores in the background but was waken up by her kids wanting her to go out with them. she didnt refuse though she looked tired.

"THEN! after all the trick or treating is over and everyone is back inside, they all clear the living room and line in a circle, where there is a huge candy trade of who wants what.. kill normally has all of the candy that people dont usally like, like woopers and jaw breakers"

"then everyone goes the fuck to sleep" freda said looking irritated