a thirst of power

sunlight: [hey storm]

storm: [what.]

sunlight: [caan you maybe keep a eye on my besty?]

storm: [why.]

sunlight: [shes still really unsatisfied with only one blade of corruption... i know you have another blade in your basement but you're the only other person that can keep her at bay]

storm: [...you want me to babysit your friend like a dog]

sunlight [🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶]

storm: [why]

sunlight: [im taking my cheesecake to the vet]

storm: [your yellow bat dog?]

sunlight: [well fox more like it but yep. shes sick ;-; 💛🦇🦊]

storm: [fine...]

sunlight: [yay! shes on your porch now!]

storm shook her head holding her nose and turned off her phone. then went over to the door to see stalker chilling there on a bench. "hi, get inside"

she grumbled a bit and held her sword, dragging it on the floor and went inside

"wow you sure are a grumpus for the past few days" storm said. stalker growled as she plopped on the couch holding her sword so she wouldnt turn uncorrupted "poor sunlight has to deal with her boyfriend and her best friend being addicted to corruption. cause i heard noah is learning how to make a knockoff version of it which he shouldn't be doing." she said "we already have what... 22 other swords strewn about still around the luniverse"

stalker drooled at a thought 'what if i had all 22...'

storm growled and slapped her "you need to seriously cut it out" she sat next to her and turned on the tv

it was a long few hours of silence. stalker even thought storm fell asleep since she wasnt moving. she tried to get up but storm spoke "where are you going."

"no where..." she grumbked and sat back. after a few more minutes she smirked. looking the way of the basement door. then looked at storm "hey"

"what"

"...what did you mean by you werent high in power last time"

"shi-!" storm was wide eyed she sweated 'shit shit she remembered! fuck.. might as well tell her.' storm groaned

stalker smirked a devilous smirk

"well... because of my crazy hell form colliding with my heaven form and luniverse form... i kinda go crazy. i can hold a corruption sword for only 10 minutes before the heaven form dissaperes and the luniverse form and the hell gets to me. they like pair up and make me crazy"

stalker blinked confused. storm groaned and doodled on a paper and some crayons

 storm groaned and doodled on a paper and some crayons

"that...makes a bit more sense." stalker said

"so i cant hold the sword for too too long or i'll go crazy." she said

"...then why dont i take the sword off your hands"

"no" stalker then kept asking questions to get the sword.  she groaned and went to the kitchen "you are stressing me out"

stalker huffed and sat there. but remembered something as storm poured her a cup of soda. storm heard a cat meow and went upstairs. stalker slipped into the kitchen and got storm booze and a larger cup. she poured the stuff in the larger cup and smirked. then hid the evidence and went back to her seat.

"fricken cloud was hungry" she said annoyed. she went bqck to her stuff and tilted her head "did.. i get thid much... oh whatever"

stalker snickered silently, remembering there storm had a lower tolerance when stressed. 25% chance of storm being irritated when drunk, 25% of storm being loopy and giggly or 25% power hungry.

after about 15-20 minutes storm growled a bit and glared at her "you put booze in my fucking soda didnt you." irritated

"hmmm maybe. hey if you want though we could get your sword and others to maybe... rule luniverse ans earth?" she flicked her tail

"...how" power hungry

"we take your sword and the one Ellie has and we can control everyone with your mind powers (storm is a nekomata.) then get all the other swords together and make this world great" her eyes glowed

"..." storm smirked "alright. deal. only if i get to destroy heaven and hell"

"deal" she got up to the basement door. they both went downstairs to see the light and dark gacha sword. stalker went to grab it but a yellow and black flash went by. corrupted sunlight was there and she huffed "your grounded stalker" she hit storm with the butt of the sword suddenly and knocked her out.

"what the fuck sunlight give me!" she reached out.

sunlight was currently holding two swords "no! i already had to take noah's second one because i had to chase him down!" she grabbed the one stalker was floating on, making her bestie fall.

"w-what the.." she looked at sunlight truly confused and uncorrupted. "h-how are you holding... THREE AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!"

"cause im mad at chu!" she floated on stalkers and held the two other swords. she crossed her arms "i cant take my cheesecake to the vet without having to come over here and stop you from trickling people!" she huffed "lets go home now come.on" a tentical came out of her bacl and grabbed stalker by the armz dragging her out of the basement

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EW EW EW!" she tried pulling away but sunlight wouldnt let her.

"next time dont give storm a sword, dont get two and make sure noah doesnt get two! or im grounding all three of you! and by the way no sword for a week"

"you bitch.."

sunlight gave her a death smile "wanna extend that?"

stalker sweated "n-no..."

sunlight smiled normally and dragged her home

'well i learned something about storm... and... how is this girl holding three..."