Nekomata Caterina Powers

Shala was curious of how caterina knew eveything about her when she didnt tell her much about herself, so she decided to follow her one day.

Caterina first went into a donut shop and came out with a donut. aftwr eating said donut she walked through the town, looking at people straight in the face. Shala decided to use her necklace to record it, finding it strange since she normally wouldn't look at people like that.

Caterina suddenly stops while looking at a boy. he tried flirting with her and she giggled and played along. 'But doesnt caterina like someone else?' shala thought. then the two went over to the park but along the way, Caterina's tails began glowing bright purple.

When they got to the park caterina sat down on the bench. then her eyes glowed purple. "will you listen to what i command you to do?" Caterina said in a dark voice.

"yes master..." the boy said hypnotized. the boy's eyes were glowing a bright purple just like caterina's.

caterina giggled evily then moved her hand and tails in the same motion. the boy turned around. then with a flick.of the tails and wrist, the boy began causing chaos. he scared children, threw sand at someone, put a worm in someone's coffee and shit like that. then he went to a jewlary store and stole a pretty necklace. though no cops came out, his wallet stuck out of his pocket a bit.

"now. what can you tell me about... snow?" caterina wanted to test his knowledge

"snowdragonsoul is the world's most wanted criminal. she disguises herself but most people forgets she existed. she is wanted for war and her siblings are also wanted." the boy says in a monotone voice.

caterina flicked her wrist to a crowd of people and made him dance like an idiot. then when she began walking away, her tails stopped glowing. and the boy stopped. he noticed the people recording him and ran off embarresed and confused.

shala went to run back to snow and storm but felt herself stop suddenly. "shala~" chills went down her back as she knew what had happened. she couldnt move anything but her eyes. "you're lucky you are my friend... but... i could have fun with you at the same time~" she giggled and shala was trapped in darkness with caterina's giggle echoing around her.

when she woke up she woke up at the log cabin in the forest. storm was shaking her "shala. SHALA"

"ah!" she yelped as she felt a prick in her arm. "y-yeah?"

"what the fuck happened to you" storm said worried

snow was there too but didnt really anything besides "caterina went back out"

"well.." shala sighed and opened the necklace. then the recording began playing on the tv "lemme show you..."