N I G H T M A R E

the princess were all discussing vulcan's nightmares while she was having one, all wondering how she got it... well.. all but Glacier

seadrop noticed glacier's silence and looked at her "hey glacier?"

she yelped suprised and looked at her "yes?"

"why arent you talking" she narrowed her eyes

"i simply dont have a input" she said but sweated a bit

jessie looked at her "wait yeah we've been talking for half a hour and you havent said a word"

the other princesses looked at her. chime had vulcan's head on her lap and was petting her as she slept

glacier looked at them and sweated more. after a minute of silence she looked down "...i might have something to do with Vulcan's creature..."

"creature?" lily tilts her head

"yeah what do you mean?" celeste asked

    ❄️❄️❄️❄️Flashback❄️❄️❄️❄️

its when we were like... 12? i wanna guess? vulcan learned how to burn herself by then and she had baby scarlet and baby nightshard. we were walking through a unknown part through the Dragon's Keep. we saw a weird path of red and black grass so we followed it.

we came up to the nightmare forest... well we didnt know it by then. we just thought it was burned down. it looked corrupted. all the leaves didnt have leaves and were left black and barren, the grass was red with black spots, the bushes were pitch black with red leaves. The water was brown almost black and the air was thick and smokey. it was really hard to breathe in there. it was also endless night which was weird. if you stepped on normal grass it would apper any time of day. but if you stepped on the red grass it would apper night and only night.

me and vulcan walked around until vulcan shivered "hey glacier" she said sounding nervous

"yeah?" i said

"do you feel something watching you?" she hugged herself looking around.

"um no not really... well thinking about it now yes i do" i said looking about.

we keep looking and walking around until vulcan screamed. i looked at her and notice she was looking straight at me "vulcan whats wrong!?" i asked

she blinked a few times and grabbed me, hugging me tightly "i-i thought you died?!"

"I'm still alive, nothing happened to me." i blink confused. ahead was this weird dragon thing.. it appered for a second but i managed to snap a picture

 it appered for a second but i managed to snap a picture

my phone cracked right after. but it ran straight at vulcan and vulcan screamed on the top of her lungs. she was completely horrified. she tried running away but it caught up and...went in her.

i run over to her and she seemed passed out. i carried her back and midway she started having a nightmare. but it seemed... really bad. she was screaming and kicking, yelling out for mercy and how it hurts...

i had to bring her home for the rest of the day and make the excuse i was helping her study for a test..

      ❄️❄️❄️❄️reality❄️❄️❄️❄️

the girls looked horrified at the picture

"what is that thing?" chime said

"it looks creepy!" lily whimpered

"why didnt you tell us before!" crystal said

"...its name is Ankth..." vulcan sat up "i thought we kept it a secret glacier"

"i-im sorry... we are concern for you though..." glacier sighed

"... dont tell anyone else" vulcan sighed

they all nodded