A glitch in her system

distort is broken.

when the scientists took her they found something odd, diffrent then the rest of her family. distort wasnt even alive. but she wasnt dead. due to her being a demon cat hybrid. similar to zenki but diffrent, more stable. so they knocked her out and began... ripping her

these scientists werent just scientists. the ones who were on distort were technicians (how ironic). the others on the rest of the dragonsouls were just plain ol scientists.

they put wires in her and got rid of one of her eyes. some bones were metal, her brain was half robotic as well. but something went wrong.

as they were getting tools (6 of them) distort woke up she broke out of the metal holding her wrists down. people started to panic, one scientist pressed a button on the remote, making her stop

distort's human side started panicking as they walked over. she looked around with her healty eye but then felt.. different. she tried to keep moving and slowly broke her ankels out.

the sciensist kept pressing the remote and the computers with the wires connecting into her bodies began to freak out. the wires snapped as distort walked slowly to the person.

"THERES A GLITCH!" the scientist yelled. as distort then began twitching. she then laughed psychotically, getting louder and louder.

her claws grew and in one swipe all the wires were off of her and the computers died. the robot eye didnt fit all the skin they had opened so the access skin bleed badly. she giggled crazily as she twitched. her body was engulfed in a glitch and the room shook.

the glitch faded and she had all her claws out and her skin ripped, showing all the wires around her organs. her clothes were badly ripped as well and her whole stomach was torn

she laughed insanely and slashed one of the scientists. then broke off a metal rod on a overhead light and stabbed him with it, smashing and crushing another scientist with the light part

one of the scientists escaped the room and called security. but when security got there, there was a huge hole in the wall and dead people on the floor. written in blood next to the hole there was a message, readinh "Y O U ' R E      N E X T"

distort landed in a cave far away and looked at herself. her skin closed itself back up but she was shaking and crying. she looked into a shiny mineral and put a hand on the robotic eye. then covered her normal eye and saw stats of everything and a blue hue and pretty much robot eye stuff. she uncovered her eyes and sobbed "they made me into a cyborg... i dont want to be a cyborg... wait my family!" she ran out the cave but something stopped her "no... you cant go back there... just wait and hope they can get out." "you..cant...go there..." she whispered herself and started crying again.

she.curled up into a ball next to the rock and sobbed silently "im sorry guys... im too scared... i cant go back there... don't hate me please... im sorry..."

she waited years in that cave until a explosion went off in the distance. she got up one day, somehow her appearance wasn't wrecked since shes only been living in the cave. she ran out and at the edge of the forest and poked hef head out of a tree... the lab was totaled. covered in ice, fire, every element was covering the lab.

she wandered around carefully but stepped on a body. she yelped and stepped back realizing the body

was her brothers

"zen! zenki wake up!" she shook him and cried heavily "wake up wake up!" but no avail...

she took his necklace and screamed a loud blood curtling scream. she was engulfed in the glitch and broke out of it running, in her ripped appearance. she needed to kill, to get her revenge, to kill something. so she found a little girl wandering the forest lost. and so she pounced...

she soon felt normal but she looked down and gasped. "no no no wait" she whimpered looking around she dug into her backpack and found a healing potion and a revival potion. she sensed her soul was still there so she made the body drink the potions by using her nekomata powers.

she stayed by the girl until she woke up a day later. but a majority of her memory was gone "where..."

"listen... you got lost in the forest and your mother and father... died... i saw them not too far from here" she said. she didnt lie either. she saw them get eaten by wolves close by. 

"w-wha-"

"dont worry" she held her hand to help her up. then hugged her "i lost my parents too... even all my sisters and brother... im distort."

"i-im Harmony..." she said while crying heavily.

distort picked her up and showed her her eye "by the way this" points "stays between us" she covered it with a illusion. it looked like her hair was always infront of her eye when it sometimes never was. then went to town and bought a house out of them money she teleported to her.

distort is broken

but tries to become fixed.