Private ~ H.S

Aurelia Scott, a single mother working as a private dancer at the local Gentleman's Club. While she is ashamed of the job and hates it, she forces herself to stay for the sake of supporting her young son. She is a private woman who keeps to herself - too humiliated about her job and situation in life to even show her face at her son's kindergarten. She carries with her a tragic experience that haunts every corner of her mind.

Harry Styles, a photographer for the local newspaper. He is due to be the Best Man at his sister's wedding, but is dreading the big day since he knows she deserves better than her shameful excuse for a fiancé. He is a quiet, mysterious, and somewhat despondent man who is burdened by his past mistakes.

And fate decides to cross the paths of these two downcast souls when Harry's brother-in-law-to-be orders him to take him to a Gentleman's Club for his last night of freedom.

**This story will contain strong language and sexual content.**

***TRIGGER WARNING***

-Abuse
-Abortion
-Depression

Copyright © 2018 Shani_Shana99 All Rights Reserved.

A/N: Hey guys!! As promised, here is the story you voted for on my Insta page :D

I'm so excited to start this story, but it's still a little while away yet!! Please be patient!! Read my other books in the meantime, 'kay? ;)

If you missed out on the vote that deemed this book the winner, be sure to follow my Insta page shani_shana99 so you don't miss out next time!! xD