Chapter XIV

A/N: Yes, this book has finally been updated lol. I figured I kept you all in suspense long enough xD And guess what...it's a long chapter!!

Aurelia

The last thing I was expecting Harry to do was kiss me.

I didn't even think he'd be into me that way already...I thought I'd have to grow a pair and tell him that I was getting pretty into him first just to pass on the message. But then, there he went – just pulling me towards him and kissing me without any warning.

But just because it was so unexpected, that didn't mean I wanted him to stop.

His lips felt so soft as they moved tenderly against mine – and I could feel my body practically melting as I seemed to kiss him back without even thinking. His large hands warmly caressed my cheeks, and my arms began to hesitantly hover in the air before slowly sliding around his broad shoulders – my fingers meeting and lacing together at the nape of his neck. My eyes began to slowly close as I let myself get lost in the moment – my heart racing so fast that it even almost felt like it was running some sort of marathon.

The seconds passed by like blissful, heavenly hours – and I actually became pretty startled when Harry finally pulled away.

"Oh...wow..." I spoke up with a soft, shy chuckle, "that was...erm...unexpected..."

"Sorry," he replied softly, "I...I think I might've gotten a bit carried away there..."

"Don't be sorry," I smiled at him coyly, "in fact, I, er...I wouldn't mind if...if you did that again..."

Harry's eyebrows rose in slight surprise at my words, but he began to slowly smile back. And, after a moment's hesitation, he leaned in and kissed me once more – and this time, I couldn't help letting out a soft moan against him since he seemed a little more confident in the movement of his lips now that he knew I didn't mind it.

And let me tell you...he was one hell of a kisser.

"You're so pretty..." I heard him murmur to me as he pulled away once more.

I giggled. "You're not so bad yourself, Harry Styles."

"And...I'll just admit it – I've actually wanted to do that for a quite a while, now," he confessed with a soft chuckle, "did I, er...did I come on too strong?" He asked me slightly nervously.

"Eh...maybe a little bit," I giggled again, "but...I actually didn't mind at all."

Harry smiled at me again. "Aurelia...I-"

"Oh fuck, is that the time?!" My jaw dropped as I suddenly caught sight of my wall clock, "Shit! I've missed my bus! I'm gonna be late for work!" I immediately scrambled to my feet and snatched my bag from the coffee table.

"Shit...I guess I rambled on a bit too much..." Harry bit his lip.

"Oh, no...no Harry, this isn't on you," I stopped what I was doing for a moment to give him a reassuring smile, "I was more than happy to listen to you – really."

Harry slowly smiled back at me. "OK, Aurelia, don't sweat it, yeah? I can take you to work."

"Oh...a-are you sure..?" I asked him uncertainly.

"Positive," his smile grew as he nodded, "come on, then. Let's go."

I sighed in relief and thanked him before collecting the rest of my things and putting on my shoes. Once I did all that, Harry followed me outside and waited in his car while I locked up the flat. I then hurried over to the passenger door and opened it – sliding into the car beside him and putting my seatbelt on as he started up the engine and began to back out of my driveway.