Chapter V

A/N: Hello beauties! :3 Did you miss this book? I hope you have – because that means you like it lol

Just a little warning about the beginning of this chapter: you might find it a bit...surprising. And I'll just tell you this now: no, it's not Harry (you'll understand when you read it) :p

I gasped loudly and cried out in ecstasy as I felt my climax shattering right through me – my eyes squeezing shut and my mouth falling open in pleasure as I felt myself pulsing around him. I rolled my head back and cursed under my breath as the euphoria instantly dominated my body. I heard him groan and swear out loud – his hands grabbing my hips and squeezing them as he began to release into his condom.

"Oh my God..." I could barely speak through my heavy panting, "fuck, I haven't felt that good in so long..."

"Mm...you & me both, baby doll," he smirked at me before softly pressing his lips to mine, "fuck, you're amazing."

I giggled. "You flatter me, Mr Davis."

He chuckled and kissed me again before slowly pulling out of me – slowly peeling off the condom and chucking it on the floor before throwing his bedsheets on top of us.

"Y'know, I reckon that I get pretty good gut feelings," he sounded smug as he took me in his arms.

"Oh?" I propped myself up on his chest and looked at him curiously, "Why do you say that?"

"Because when I first saw you at Starbucks, I had a gut feeling you'd be great in bed," he smirked again, "and when I invited you to come over, I had a gut feeling that things would happen – so I bought a box of condoms," he chuckled.

"Oh, really?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, "You know, some people would just call that 'being perverted'."

"Well, I don't see you complaining," his smirk grew.

I giggled. "True."

I settled back down under the sheets and rested my head against his shoulder – letting out a soft, happy sigh as I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of being in his arms.

"You know, Fletcher, this has actually happened really fast for me," I told him, "like, I gave you my number not even a week ago, and now we've already had sex. I don't even feel like you've taken me out on a proper date yet."

"Yeah...I feel the same," I heard him sigh, "sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"You'd better," I smiled a little, "I don't want you thinking that I'm like...easy, or anything."

"Hey, I don't think that. Of course I don't," he sat up a little, and I sat up with him, "this has been fast for me too, Lia. But I just...couldn't help it. I've never wanted a girl as badly as I've wanted you, and I've felt that way ever since I first saw you."

"Huh?" My eyes widened a little, "Really..?"

"Yeah," he nodded and smiled at me, "but, I'll tell you what: no more sex until I've taken you out on a real date. That's a promise," he gently stroked my cheek, "I'd never want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of you, Aurelia."

"Wow, that's..." I felt myself blush as I smiled at him, "...that's really sweet, Fletcher. Thank you."

~~~~~~~~

"Mummy, can I have a Mars bar?" Noah looked up at me with big eyes, "Please?"

I gave him a look. "Noah, if you want a Mars bar, then you can't have that custard tart you wanted me to buy you after this."