Chapter VI

A/N: Ahh, I've been excited to get back to this book :) How are you all?? <3

"So, Harry...what do you do?" I asked him as we sat down on a nearby bench together, "Career-wise, I mean."

"Oh, I'm a photographer for The London Times," he replied.

"The London Times?" My eyes widened a little, "Wait a minute...I've read a few editions of The Times, and I've seen the name 'Harry Styles' under a lot of the pictures in that paper. Is that you?"

"Er..." he chuckled softly, "yeah. That's me."

"No way!" I grinned, "Those are always the best photos in the whole paper!"

"Oh...thanks," he smiled back at me, "I've never really had anyone appreciate them before."

"Are you kidding me? I love those photos!" My smile grew, "I still remember some really stunning ones. Like, I don't know if you remember, but once there was this beautiful picture of a wisteria tree in front of a white house in Notting Hill that you took. The article was about London's central market or something – which I honestly never would've even bothered to read if that photo wasn't so eye-catching."

"Oh yeah. I know which one you mean," Harry's smile grew, "but that was a little while ago now. I'm surprised you still remember it."

"Of course I do. You really are a talented photographer, Harry."

"Thank you, Aurelia," he chuckled again.

"Mummy!" Noah ran up to me with something white in his hand, "Mummy, look! I found a feather!"

"Ew!" My jaw dropped, "Noah, throw that feather away, please. It's got germs on it."

"Aww..." Noah pouted a little, "do I have to?"

"Yes, Noah. Birds can carry sicknesses, so that means their feathers could too."

"OK," Noah sighed and dropped the feather on the ground.

"Hey, look. That slide is free," I nodded over to the playground's slide and gave him a knowing smile.

"Yay!" Noah forgot about the feather instantly and smiled, "Mummy, will you watch me slide?"

"Yes, of course I'll watch you slide."

"You watch too, Harry!" Noah told him.

"Oh, er...sure," Harry nodded and smiled at him, "I'll watch you. Promise."

Noah giggled and ran over to the slide – climbing the ladder all the way to the top and crawling onto the platform just above the slide.

"Hi, mummy!" He yelled at me from the top of the slide.

"Hello, darling!" I smiled back and blew a kiss at him.

He sat on the slide and gave himself a push – and he giggled happily as he zoomed down the slide.

"Woo!" I cheered and clapped for him, "Great slide, bubba!"

I saw Harry smiling fondly as he clapped for Noah as well, before he softly cleared his throat and rested one of his arms across the back of the bench.

"You know, when he talks, it kind of sounds like he's got a sore throat," he said.

"Oh...I know," I chuckled, "but he's fine, don't worry. His voice is just husky. And he doesn't know how to pronounce his 'r's properly, as I'm sure you've noticed."

"Oh, I've definitely noticed," Harry chuckled as well, "I've already heard him pronounce my name as 'Hawwy'."

"Ah. Right," I laughed, "but it's adorable though, isn't it?"