Chapter XV

A/N: There is absolutely no smut in this chapter.

...

Lol jk there is totally smut in this chapter xD

But seriously though...don't you start raving on about fucking condoms in this chapter BECAUSE IT'S CALLED A MORNING AFTER PILL, OK?? Just let Haurelia have their moment lol

OK, have fun ;)

I said it.

Before I could even stop myself, I said it. And as soon as the words left my mouth, Harry pulled away from me and looked down at me with wide eyes.

"Wait...what..?" He asked me quietly, "But...Aurelia...you said that you were afraid..."

"I know. And I am," I murmured to him, "but...maybe you could...help me get over it..." I smiled up at him.

"Aurelia..." Harry bit his lip and slowly pulled me back into a sitting-up position, "I don't know..."

"What?" I pouted, "You don't want me?" I asked him cheekily.

"Christ, Lia...of course I do," he gently cupped my face in his hands, "I don't even know the words to explain how much I want you..."

"Then take me," I whispered to him with another smile, "Harry, I'm so sick of feeling afraid. I can't spend the rest of my life being scared of it. I don't want to be scared of it anymore."

I wasn't joking. It's been so long, that I've completely forgotten how it feels to experience that type of pleasure – and I was fed up with it. I was so fed up with being scared of sex – because what happened to me changes nothing. Sex can still be wonderful, as long as it's with the right person. And I was not gonna let Fletcher spoil that for me. I was ready to face my fear...with Harry.

"Aurelia..." Harry still sounded hesitant, "are you sure? A-Are you completely sure?"

I nodded. "I haven't done it since...what happened, because I was always too scared. But...I wanna change that now," I looked up at him, "please, Harry. I...I want to remember what it's like to feel pleasure, not..." I let out a shaky sigh, "not...pain..."

"Do you really think you'll be OK?" He asked me carefully.

"I...I think so," I nodded again – but a bit slower this time, "just...just as long as you keep me close to you..."

After a moment of further hesitation, Harry finally gave me a soft smile.

"...Alright. We can," he told me, "but...if you start to get any...flashbacks...or whatever, you'll tell me, right?"

I nodded a third time, and his smile grew – causing me to smile back.

"So..." I began, "the steamy kissing, the touching, me lying on the couch? Can we get back to that?"

Harry chuckled. "I think I can do better than that," he smirked at me a little and gently took my wrists, "come here."

He pulled me towards him by my wrists and let my lips fall against his – making me let out a low moan of satisfaction as he kissed me deeply and passionately. My breath hitched as I felt him take my waist and pull me onto his lap – making me smile and giggle against his lips as I straddled him.

Harry pulled away from me only to plant a soft kiss beneath my jawline before he started teasingly kissing his way down my neck – I let out a soft sigh and bit my lip before rolling my head back a little – feeling like there was a spark setting off somewhere every time his lips brushed against my skin. He'd barely done anything, but I was already getting wet – I could feel it.