Chapter IX

A/N: Hello, I decided to do a double update since I already had all the ideas for the next chapter. And like I said on my dashboard, I was on a writing roll today so you got it realy fast :p there's still gonna be some more backstory stuff tho so just letting you know.

~~~~~~

I finally crawled out of the shower after being in there for what seemed like hours. Because no matter how hard I tried to wash and scrub myself, it didn't do anything to take away the filthy feeling in between my legs. Sometimes, it even almost felt like he was still inside me – still...violating me. And that was what I hated the most.

I grimaced and let out a soft, pained groan as I bent down to pick up my underwear and clothes. I honestly just wanted to take them outside and dump them all in the trash...but I knew I couldn't do that. Or else mum and dad would see them and start wondering what on earth I was doing, throwing perfectly good clothes away.

And besides...it probably wasn't a good idea if they saw my underwear right now.

I tightly wrapped a towel around my whole body and slowly made my way over to the laundry room – chucking all my clothes into the wash bin before I started to head to my bedroom.

"Aurelia?" My mother's voice suddenly came from the direction of the living room, "Darling, we're home! Where are you?"

Knowing that I should probably go out and greet my parents, I sighed and turned around before I walked into the living room – seeing that my mum and dad were just coming through the front door.

"Hiya," I greeted them with a small smile.

"Hello, love," my dad replied chirpily, "Is Fletcher still here?"

"Oh no, he...he just left..." I gulped quietly, "er...how was the movie?"

"Bloody brilliant," my dad said with a bright smile, "I'd love to watch it again. Your mother, however, probably has other ideas."

"What d'you mean?" I asked.

"Ugh, your father tricked me into watching that stupid zombie film," my mother rolled her eyes, "he told me we were going to see the latest Wolverine movie."

"Zombie film? You mean World War Z?" I chuckled softly, "Dad, do you wanna give mum nightmares?"

"Ah, she'll get over it," he chuckled as well, "I'm sorry, love. We'll watch Wolverine next time, OK?"

"We'd better. And you'd better let me gaze at Hugh Jackman's muscles for as long as I want to," my mum huffed – causing dad to laugh.

"You got it, gorgeous," he kissed my mother's cheek – and she only rolled her eyes again and broke out an amused smile.

"Oh, Aurelia, did we catch you after a shower, darling?" She asked me.

"Yeah. But it's fine," I assured them, "I'll just...put some clothes on now."

I smiled at them both one last time before I turned around and started to head back to my bedroom – holding back a wince since the pain in my body was still evident.

"Aurelia, are you alright?" My mother asked me out of the blue.

"Er...of course," I replied without turning around, "why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem to be limping a bit," my mum was definitely concerned.

"Oh...yeah..." I bit my lip, "I just...slipped over in the shower for a moment, but I'll be OK?"