Chapter XVI

A/N: Triple updates for two books in a row ugh. I actually have no idea how I can do these alongside all my assignments lmao

I spoil you all don't I? xD

~~~~~~

My body with shivering with fear as I looked around the room – realizing I was all alone in the dark. I couldn't even see anything that was two feet in front of me.

"Harry..?" I spoke up in a weak, frightened voice.

I then jumped as there was a loud bang, and the room suddenly flushed with light – and I let out a gasp as I realized that I was standing in the dining room of my old house – right in front of the table that Fletcher forcefully bent me over all those years ago.

The sound of heavy footsteps coming up from behind me caught my attention and made me whirl around as fast as I could – my eyes widening as I saw the dark silhouette of a man standing in the doorway.

"...Harry?" I asked hopefully.

A sinister chuckle echoed around my ears – causing me to gasp again and start to whimper since I knew exactly who's laughter that was.

"Wrong answer, baby doll," Fletcher stepped forward into the light – and I let out a cry of horror before rapidly backing away, "Aw, what's the matter, Lia? You scared?" He smirked at me, "I thought you weren't supposed to be scared anymore."

"GO AWAY!" I begged him desperately, "For once and for all, Fletcher...please just LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

His smirk only grew. "Sorry, sweetheart. That's not gonna happen," he began to move closer to me, and I tried to back away further – but suddenly, I couldn't move, "we've shared a special moment, remember? That's a moment you are never gonna forget."

He grabbed my chin and pulled me close to him – making me cry out in alarm as I felt tears already starting to slide down my face.

"You can fuck your new boy toy as much as you want," he growled at me, "but it won't change a thing. You, are always gonna be my bitch."

"N-No..." I let out a choked sob, "No...no...s-stop it! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"I'm gonna get you, baby doll," he smirked at me again, "one of these days, I'm coming right back to get you."

~~~~~~

"NO!!" I screamed out loud before scrambling into a sitting up position – bursting into tears as soon as I woke up.

"Woah, Aurelia!" Harry's alarmed voice suddenly came up from beside me – and I soon felt his hands cupping around my tearful face, "Hey...hey...what happened?"

"H-He's coming..!" I sobbed, "He's...c-coming to get me...h-he said..."

"Who said?" Harry was definitely confused.

"He said!" My voice broke terribly, "He'll hurt me...h-he's gonna hurt me!"

"No," Harry shook his head, "no, baby – nobody's coming to get you. Nobody's going to hurt you..." he gently pushed my hair away from my face, "I think you just had a bad dream, love."

"W..." I slowly began to calm down, "W...What..?"

"You had a bad dream," Harry repeated himself softly before pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead, "it was a dream, Aurelia."

"Dream..?" I sniffled and felt my bottom lip start to tremble, "Oh, damn it! Fuck! I hate it when he does that to me!" I broke down crying all over again, "I hate it!!"