Chapter VIII

A/N: Hello!!! :D there's gonna be quite a bit of backstory stuff in this chapter so I hope you won't find it boring :p xxx

**TRIGGER WARNING** 

This chapter might be a trigger for some people. I'm not going to say for what, but at least you guys know the warning's there.

~~~~~~~

"Fletcher!!" I called for my boyfriend furiously, "Fletcher, get in here right now!!"

His jacket was trembling in my hands; the foreign smell emanating off it wafting into and invading every corner of my nostrils.

"Ugh, what is it now?" He finally came striding in from the living room, "Whatever's set you off this time, Aurelia, can we just forget about it tonight and enjoy our movie instead?"

"Sure," I told him through gritted teeth, "but first, care to explain exactly why your jacket smells like marijuana?!"

At my words, Fletcher rolled his eyes and let out a long sigh.

"And how would you know what marijuana smells like, babe?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're meant to be answering the questions, Fletcher, not asking them!" I spat, "Tell me straight right now: do you or do you not do drugs?!"

"Oh for fuck's sake, I only smoke a bit of weed every now and then," he rolled his eyes again, "is that really such a crime? Some people use it for medicinal purposes, you know."

"Yeah, but you're only using it to get high, aren't you?!" I narrowed my eyes at him, "Damn it, Fletcher, I am not going to date a fucking drug addict!"

"I'm not addicted, Aurelia!" He shouted at me, "I just get little bags off a mate sometimes! You're acting like I do crystal meth or something!"

"Well, maybe you are! How am I supposed to know!?" I yelled, "We're supposed to be celebrating being together for one month, Fletcher, and only now, I find out that you use drugs! Today, of all fucking days!"

"It's just weed, Aurelia!" He threw his arms up in exasperation.

"Oh, but it's not just the weed that's your problem, is it?" I gritted my teeth once more, "I've noticed how fond you are of drinking, too!"

"Oh, great! So I'm an alcoholic now?!" He growled.

"Well, it definitely seems like you are, yes!" I shouted, "For fuck's sake, lately not even one day's gone by where I haven't smelt it on your breath! And, just the other day, I paid you that surprise visit, only to find you drunk – again!"

"Oh, just shut the fuck up already!" Fletcher groaned, "Are we really just going to spend our one-month celebration fighting about this bullshit?!"

"No, you know what? You're right," I crossed my arms, "this is wrong. All of this is wrong."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" he frowned.

"It means that I am done, Fletcher!" I hissed, "I'm done with you, I'm done with us, I'm done with everything!"

"What the fuck?!" He scowled, "Now you're dumping me?!"

"You're damn right that's what I'm doing!" I chucked his jacket at his face and pushed him towards the door, "Get out of my house, Fletcher! We are over!"