8. Harry

We pull up to my house, the drive is slow I think Louis is taking it all in, the long drive, the huge house.

"This is kinda fucking creepy" he looks out the windscreen up at the big house in front of us.

"Yeah, you don't have to live here with a creepy boy ghost" I shiver at the thought.

We get out and stand at the car, suddenly I feel a coldness fall over me. I don't want to go in but I can't linger here with Louis.

"Thanks for the lift" I smile and turn to him. I'm not sure whether to handshake, hug or just wave.

"That's ok, are you ok?" He places a hand on my arm. I look down at his hand, it's big and he's got a strong grip. It sends flutters to my stomach. How can one touch do that?

"No but I will be, I bounce back easily" I half smile at him remembering that I've probably got two black eyes and blood streaming down my chin. Attractive.

"I'll see you tomorrow in English" he stands rocking on his feet, maybe he's thinking the same as me. I see his hands fidget, I lean in for a hug and he does the same only for a handshake.

"Woah" I laugh holding up my hands as if someone's holding a gun at me. His hand brushing up against my groin. He pulls away quickly throwing his hand through his hair.

"Well you've seen my bra and you've felt me up. You've done more than some of my boyfriends" I chuckle lightening the mood.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you were hugging or what?" He stammers.

"It's ok" I assure him.

"So..did you like it?" He laughs.

I push him by the chest and giggle at him.

"God! you're such a boy!" I roll my eyes and walk to the door.

"That wasn't a no though, was it?" He opens his car door and I turn around to see him smiling.

I unlock the door and close it behind me and rest my head against the door. I really like him I think to myself. He's funny, sweet and too good for red bitch. I'm taken out of my thoughts by the fact I'm standing in the hallway and it's getting slightly dark. I look around the room and feel uneasy. I tap the lights on and walk to the kitchen for a drink.

I crack open a can of Diet Coke and head to the front room and find some crap to watch on tv. I watch re runs of one tree hill after about three hours I hear the door close and hear my dad shout out.

"I'm in here!" I shout back not being bothered to move.

He enters the room and I stand up to go and give him a hug hello.

"What the hell happened to your face?!" He looks shocked, eyes wide as he drops his briefcase on the floor.

Oh. Shit.

I forgot about my face after my encounter with Louis. I put my hands up to my face as if to check everything's there.

"Kitchen now" my dad turns on his heel and heads to the kitchen and I follow. He pulls the chair out from the breakfast table and instructs me to sit.

"What happened?" He fills a bowl up with warm water.

I tell him what happened while he cleans me up and then inspects my nose.

"Dad honestly she's a right bitch" I flinch as he starts pushing my nose in different directions.

"Hmm it would appear that way" he's carefully moving my nose around and tells me it's not broken luckily.