35. You & I

"Louis?" I repeat.

There's silence but I know someone's here if only I could lift myself up and see who's in front of me.

I hear a loud sigh coming from whoever is standing just out of sight.

"Please help me" I sob. I'm feeling so vulnerable laying here in my underwear and I can't cover myself up to protect me. I look to the side of me and see Jamie next to me knocked out, his breathing is heavy and I know I only have so much time before he comes round. How long until whatever I've been spiked with will wear off I wonder.

I close my eyes and allow myself to cry I feel this is all i do now. Cry. I'm left for five minutes before I'm scooped up into some strong arms without speaking I know who's arms I'm in the coldness gives it away.

"I'm sorry" I whisper through my chattering teeth his body is making me much colder than I would be if I could just walk. I don't know why I'm apologising either. I haven't done anything wrong yet I feel I have to apologise to Harry. He stays silent and it's unnerving me.

"Say something, I'm sorry. I don't even know why I'm saying that I've done nothing wrong! In fact you're the one in the wrong standing there like a creep watching us. If we aren't together Harry then you have no right in stopping me doing anything I want" I'm getting frustrated since I can't escape his grip around me. I'd jump out if I could and storm off down the road with out him.

"You got yourself in this situation, it's a good job I was around" he finally speaks.

"I got myself in this situation? And how did I do that?"

"You left your drink unattended at a house party, pretty much common sense if you ask me."

"Oh well I'm sor-ry! Maybe I would of been more clear minded if you hadn't screwed with my head while I was trying to screw Louis"

Harry laughs and carries on walking with me in his arms in complete silence. We walk for a further more ten minutes before I can't take it anymore.

"Why were you there?" I peep up at him.

"Because I didn't want you doing anything, I hated the thought of someone else touching you. You have no idea how much I wanted to pull you away when you were playing that game but you looked so carefree and happy. But when you and Louis went upstairs I knew I couldn't let you be with him. I'm sorry I know that was a dick move and I don't know where I'm really going with this. I'm the bloody one who said I can't hold you back from living your life but maybe it's me thats fallen too deep because I can't cope with the thoughts running through my head of you being with anyone else. You're mine"

I don't speak for a while so I can't take in what he's saying. This is confusing me so much I feel trapped I can't be with Harry how I want and need but yet he won't allow me to find someone who can. This is unfair. It's making me dislike him and I don't want to. I still love him so much.

"So do you still love me then?"

"I've never stopped loving you. I tried. I tried to push you away in hopes knowing you didn't love me anymore I'd be able to just move on. But I couldn't."

"You pushing me away wouldn't stop me loving you Harry. It would take a lot more than that. It just made me incredibly upset."

He stops for a moment to adjust himself holding me. I wriggle my toes and get some feeling back. I ask harry to pop me down so I can stand. With him keeping me steady we take a break for a moment.

"Can't you fly?"

I've never heard Harry laugh as loud as he is at my question and I frown at him. I mean ghosts fly don't they?