21. Knocking on heavens door

Listen to the song I really think it sets the tone for this chapter. And please please vote and comment I worked hard on this chapter to really get across my vision.

I look around and I'm in a white room, there's no one here apart from myself. I reach down to my wounds but there's nothing there no blood, no pain. I'm so confused. I look up and see Harry staring at me wide eyed shocked to see me here.

"Harry" I smile.

"You don't belong here. Go home" he walks towards me.

Belong where? Where am I? I think to myself.

"Harry" I whisper again. I've never seen him this distressed.

"Leave! Go back" he holds my hand and I look up at him, his eyes pleading with me.

I pull his hands up to my face and I straight away expect to feel his cool hands but I'm taken back by his warm hand. I look up at him his eyes sad.

"What's going on?" I say holding his hand against my face and feel the unfamiliar warmth of his skin the feeling that I've so long wanted to feel.

I pull him in and hold him. I can smell him I take a long deep breath and close my eyes. His smell is more than I imagined it to be. Aftershave and pure perfection.

"Go back!" He shouts at me he's getting angry. But why?

"No I want to stay with you!" I start to cry why's he pushing me away like this? What have I done.

"You don't belong here, not yet. Your time isn't up" he pushes me with force and I stumble back.

"Harry!" I shout as I gain my footing, I can't quite believe that he's just pushed me.

He pushes me again sending me across the room. I run back towards him pleading him to stop. Why is he being like this? I start to feel pain in my stomach the feeling is coming back. I wrap my arms around his neck begging him with my eyes to stop.

To my surprise he leans in and our lips meet and for the first time I feel his warmth, the dampness of his tongue. We move perfectly in sync with each other. We've been so desperate to feel this and finally we can. I move my hand around his neck and I'm greeted with the slow beating of his pulse. What's all this mean? He's alive? This is a dream? I don't want to break away from this kiss but Harry has other ideas. He sucks my bottom lip and rests his head against mine taking a long deep breath.

"I needed to just to do that, for it to be real before we never get the chance again."he whispers before taking a step back.

He throws his hands to my chest with force and pushes me hard again. I loose him from my view. I stumble back "Harry, Please!" I look around trying to see him. He pops into my view only for him to push me hard, harder than before and I loose sight of him once more for a little longer this time. All I see is blackness I'm darting my eyes around begging to see him again.
I try my hardest to pull myself back to where I was with Harry. I need him, I want to be with him forever and now I've got the chance.

I stand confused and I see him he's pacing up and down shaking his head. My stomach starts to ache more and more. I look down and see my dress starting to redden i hold my hand against my wounds and lift it up to my face to see my hand covered in blood.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm so stupid. It's selfish for me to want you here" he's mumbling.

"Fuck!" Harry screams and runs his hands though his hair. He turns to look me and looks down at my dress.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Don't you understand where you are! You don't belong here! You've got people back there that need you" he yells harder than ever.