25. Breakfast with Louis

I walk into Mr Payne's classroom with my head down, nerves and butterflies swarming my stomach. I feel each pair of eyes on me as I take my usual seat.

The class is quiet which is not normal and I know it's because of me. I don't dare look around the room so I keep my eyes down.

"Good morning class, I would like to start by welcoming Miss Hayes back to the school. If we could all welcome her back and make her feel welcome" he gestures to the class.

"Who?" I hear a girl pipe up, I quickly raise my eyes and look around the room to see who it was and even though red bitch isn't here her shitty friends are. It's Rachel, red bitch's right hand fuckface.

"Rachel please, Holly you know who" Mr Payne looks at me with sympathy.

"Oh Holly" she smirks "I forgot about her" she looks at me and raises her eyebrows while tilting her head.

I remember Red bitches last words to me you think you're someone, no one would notice if you were here or not.

Rachel's playing a game and she's about to hit me where it hurts.

"See me after class" Mr Payne calls her out.

"Sorry sir, it's not my fault if no one remembers her" she looks at me with evil glassing her eyes.

I'm not ready for this, I thought I was but I'm not. I stand up and pull my bag over my shoulder "Sorry sir, I'm going to leave" I look down so no one can see me about to burst into tears.

"Oh don't be silly, we will miss you so much" I hear her giggling.

Before Mr Payne can say anything to change my mind I leave the classroom and hear the class cheer. What is wrong with these people? Maybe they are pissed that I'm the reason red bitch isn't in our class anymore. I know she was popular, I have no idea why.

I walk down the hallway towards to entrance, when the last person I wanted to see walks around the corner.

"Holly! Jesus are you ok?" Louis comes rushing towards me and I can't hold back my tears anymore. I hang my head down and cover my face, I feel his strong arms wrap around me and I lean into his chest.

"I was so worried, I wanted to come and see you but I wasn't sure If I would be welcome" I feel his hands rubbing up and down my back.

"Please leave me alone. I'm going home" I back away from his grip and start walking to the door. Louis grabs my arms and spins me around so I have to look at him.

"Why? It's only 9.30. Stay with me, I'll see you through the day" he smoothly wraps his arm around me and spins me in the direction of class.

"No! Get off me! She done it! Jenny stabbed me and left me to die" I break down "now the whole school hate me because of it. What did I do? What did I ever do to anyone to be treated like this?" I use to be strong and I take down girls like Jenny with one look but she's different. She chipped away at me slowly and I'm at rock bottom.

"I know, I know" Louis pulls me close and rests his chin on my head "I know she did it, she's evil and that was the last straw. I'm not with her anymore I can't just stand back and watch her break you. I care too much and I know recently I've done things that may not make sense to you. But thats it now. I'm done with her so I can be closer to you" I lift my head from his shirt and notice the wetness from my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He lifts my chin up to look into my eyes.

"I'm fine" i lie and sniff and wipe away my tears.

"No you're not, don't lie to me. Who's Harry?" He looks deep in my eyes. I forgot my mum and dad asked Louis who this Harry was that I kept mentioning.