32. You're in for a treat

"Don't tell your dad I've allowed you out tonight, you're still grounded" my mum sits on my bed watching me get ready for the house party at Louis.

"But I think this will do you good, I've met Louis a few times. He seems like a nice boy and hopefully he has nice friends"

"Yeah he is a really nice boy. I can see a good strong friendship forming between us. I'm looking forward to tonight it's the first time I'll be with people outside of school" I contour my face slightly and add some mascara to my already thick long lashes.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Louis. It will keep my mind off Harry who I've not seen or spoken to since our tiff last night. I haven't been to a party for so long unless you count the summer ball. But this will be a house party and they are so much better! Well in London they were maybe not so much here.

"There won't be any drugs there?" My mum sternly looks at me. I laugh is she on another planet? "Yes of course there will be drugs there! It's a group of seventeen and eighteen year olds. But if you're asking, Will I be doing them? No mum I assure you I won't be touching them." I pout my lips and add a nude lipstick. My hair is braided down either side of my head I have a small choker on and I'm wearing a bright colour bra with a thin white oversized tank top which hangs low down my side showing off just enough side boob to look sexy not trashy. I team it with some jean shorts and my converse.

"You look beautiful as always Holly. It's nice to see you making an effort like you use to" I know my mum hasn't taken my drop in myself very well and she's been tip toeing around me for a few weeks now incase she says something that sets me off.

"Thanks mum. I actually feel really good!" I smile at her in my mirror. I do, I feel great and it makes me wonder if Harry was just a thing to pass the time with?

"Do you need to take drink with you?" She questions me "no Louis said he'll pick me up some wine so I'll be ok with a few glasses" I stand and make sure I look good before grabbing my phone and some back up money and extra makeup. I hunt in my draws for a small bag and start to fill it up.

"Ok well honey. I hope you have an amazing time. Please call me if you need me. Yeah?" She pulls me into one of her amazing mummy cuddles.

"I will mum and I'll see you in the morning" I kiss her cheek. I'm staying over Louis tonight and thankfully me and mum have an amazing understanding. She trusts me not to be coming home knocked up. It's no secret that I've had sex I mean she was the first to know I share everything with her but she's always taught me safe sex. She even use to hand me condoms back in London to make sure if anything did happen I was safe.

I get downstairs and grab my keys from the hook by the door and shout to my mum once more before leaving and closing the door behind me.

Louis is already waiting outside for me, so I jump into his car and buckle up.

"Hey, you look- fucking amazing!" His lips part and he looks me up and down. The look he's giving me has shot my confidence sky high "really? It's not too much?" I doubt myself.

"No! It's perfect. Hope you are prepared for a house party round mine?" He puts the car in gear and pulls away and drives to his house. I laugh "Babe if you haven't been to a London house party. You haven't been to a party. It's going to be like bible study compared to what I'm used to" I wink at him. He honestly has no idea what I've got up to at parties and frankly most of it I don't want to admit.

"Is that so? Well I'm looking forward to learning a few new things" he keeps his eyes on the road but I see the cheeky smirk on his face. I wonder if I could teach him a few things or would that be the other way round. I can't help the thoughts creeping into my head of Louis laying naked in bed. I close my eyes and picture what he'd look like in his naked glory. I open my eyes and see Harry standing in the middle of the road.