37. The gang

^^How I imagine Aaron to look like

"So tell me about each of them" Harry plays a game on my phone which he's been obsessed with since he saw me playing it the other day.

"Ok so well there is Jess and she's my best friend we've known each other for like forever we met in year one and been inseparable since, Katie I met when I started secondary school and we just clicked straight away, all three of us just got on like it was always us three. Danielle came into the group in year eight when she moved into my history class and sat next to me and she's been part of the gang since then. Then there are the boys" I notice Harry put the phone down and give me his full attention. "So starting off with Aaron I met him with Jess in year one and he's been with me every step of my life. He's very protective and always has my back in fact he's like a brother to me only we fuck"

"Woah. Hold up? You and him have had sex?"

I'm not going to lie to Harry about my friends and no doubt he'll find out anyway so I may as well tell him all about them.

"Well yeah more than once. He's like my friends with benefits. I lost my virginity to him and he to me but we always knew we couldn't have a relationship as it would ruin our friendship so we decided then that we'll just be friends who have sex. Obviously if either of us enter a relationship we don't have sex with each other. We made a pack last year that if we are both single at forty we will marry. It's worked for us and he's no threat trust me"

Harry doesn't look happy but he nods.

"Then Tom and Rob are actually twins although not identical. I met them two years ago when they transferred from another school they kind of just bumped into us in the hallway and the rest is history"

I spoke to my mum and have convinced her to allow me to have a late birthday party with my old school friends and they are coming this afternoon and staying over night until tomorrow. Our pool has been cleaned and my dad is doing a bbq for us all. Aaron has recently past his driving test along with Katie so they are driving up.

I'm so exited to see all my friends specially Jess and Aaron who are my best friends and I've known for since I can remember. I'm nervous about seeing Aaron as I know we cant have a sexual relationship with Harry around and it will take everything in me not too fool around with him. He's so comforting and we know what each other likes. Plus he is pretty easy on the eyes and if we weren't so close with each other we would of definitely entered a relationship. My mum still thinks we will end up getting married to each other. She adores him and classes him as her own.

"So no funny business is going down tonight then?"

"Well depends what you class as funny business? My friends are pretty out there. We've done some shit in the past"

"I mean no kissing, touching, having sex, drinking too much, drugs. Just grab a bible and read to each other"

I laugh at Harry being deadly serious.

"Calm down. It won't get out of hand"

I doubt myself because anything goes when we are all together.

"Hmm" he wryly looks at me.

***

"Oh my god ahhh! I'm so bloody excited" Jess comes running as fast as she can towards me before the car fully has time to come to a stop.

I grab her in my arms and give her a hug of a lifetime.

"My god I've missed you so much"

Jess and Aaron travelled up together as they live right next to each other and Katie drove Rob, Tom and Dani up they aren't here yet so must be slightly behind.