29. Finally

-Smut Warning-

I sit in my bedroom for the fourth day in a row, I don't know what's better the cell or my bedroom. My dad has brought in food for me which has kept me alive. I've spend four days alone or so my mum and dad think, Harry has been with me every second. We've watched tv, chatted, kissed and even sneaked out to the garden once my mum and dad are in bed.

We've spoken in dept about everything, thankfully I guess red bitch is not pressing charges. My dad says I should go and thank her obviously he's insane. They told me I can't blame Pebbles death on her as it could of been anyone again insane.

I've spoken to Louis over text and Facebook much to Harry's annoyance but he is a friend after all I've decided nothing more will happen other than friendship because I want to see where mine and Harry's relationship will go.

"What's your favourite film?" Harry continues with his 20 questions.

We've learnt so much about each other over these four days. I know his favourite colour, film, animal and favourite band. I feel I know everything I need to about him and it's made me love him more.

"Definitely pretty woman" I nod. He agrees with me "yeah that's a pretty awesome film"

I slowly get ready for my appointment with Niall, with Harry watching my every move. I stand in front of my wardrobe in just my underwear "Ya know, I'm not going to be able to keeps my hands off you much longer" I look around to him licking his lips. I let out a innocent giggle and slowly walk over to him.

"Well we have half hour spare" I raise my eyebrow to him as he drags his eyes up and down my body. I feel the shivers all over me.

I pull myself on top of him with my hands on his chest and my legs either side. He looks down between my legs and I can't imagine there is much left for the imagination with my small thong on. I see his eyes widen and he adjusts himself underneath me, I lean down and enter a long and passionate kiss. I've never felt anything like it- kissing him is out of this world amazing.

This is it, I've had enough of our near misses I undo my bra and fling it across the room and I grab his hands from around my waist and direct them to my bare breasts. My head goes back in pure enjoyment of his hands massaging my breast with my eyes closed I am taken by surprise with my nipple in his mouth again the coldness feels divine.

With his free hand his trails it down to my thong and slowly pulls it to the side. I'm already drenched from what I expect is about to happen. This is what I've been waiting for, I brace myself for what I expect to feel amazing. He slides his finger along my creases to collect my wetness, he continues this frustrating movement of dragging his fingers along my sex slightly dipping into me before sliding them down again.

I start rocking myself on his fingers for some friction, I hear him chuckle "eager, aren't we?" He lifts me up off him and throws me back down on the bed and pulls my thong the rest of the way off. He slips his fingers in his mouth "hmm, if only I could taste you." I flush at his actions he smirks and then dips his head down to my sex and slowly runs his tongue up and down my creases, dipping in and out as he passes my entrance. He plays around my sensitive area rolling his tongue around and applying more pressure. I hold onto the bed sheets and screw them up in my hands. I can't help the small groan that escapes from my lips.

Harry slides one finger inside me and slowly pulls out, he does this a few times while using his thumb to circle around my clit before adding a second finger. I gasp at the feeling of being stretched and I'm gagging for more. I need him so much, this has been a long time coming.

"Oh my god, Harry. I'm going to come if you don't stop" I gasp. I really wanted to have him in me. I wanted us to finish together. "That's the plan" he pulls his mouth from me and pants.