28. I wanted to kill her

"For the record Miss Hayes I'll need you to answer for the tape recording" PC Briggs informs me once again.

"So you are being charged with GBH do you understand?" He questions again.

I lean on the table and stare straight into his eyes "I wanted to kill the bitch" I sternly say and sit back in my chair.

"I'm going to terminate this interview at 14.35" he presses the stop button on the tape recorder.

He sighs and looks at me "I'm going to leave you to calm down Miss Hayes and we will pick up this interview later. I understand you are extremely upset and I don't want you to say things you'll later regret. That's a serious statement right there and it can get you in a lot of trouble in front of judge and jury" he gathers his paperwork up and stands.

"Show Miss Hayes to Cell D please" he instructs the lady sitting next to him.

I get up and stand waiting to be shown to my cell, I walk down the long corridor and I'm shown into a small room with a bed which has a blanket and pillow on. There is a small toilet and sink in the corner. I sit down on the uncomfortable bed and pull my knees up to my chest.

"Your parents have been inform and they are on there way" she says as she closes the door with a loud bang.

The tears start to slowly come from my eyes, falling on my arm where it's covered in dirt and blood but not mine. I look down at my hands and turn my nose up at the state of them. Her blood is all over me and smile creeps onto my face.

I hunted her down like a lion and it's prey, I stalked her in the school hallway and pounced when her back was turned.

I watched her fall to the floor crying in pain at my high kick to her back. I stood there and waited for her to get up and turn to face me. Screaming at her 'my fucking cat?' She obviously didn't know what to do or say because she just stared at me, maybe she thought I'd hide away in my room and cry.

No, she pushed me to my limit and now the old Holly is back, the one who doesn't take shit from anyone, the one who sticks up for herself, the one who will fight to the death. I remember hearing Louis begging me to back away, telling me she isn't worth it. She was definitely worth it.

'I loved him' she screamed at me but it was too late. I wasn't willing to listen to anything she had to say, I pulled my arm back as far as I could and swung my balled up fist into her pretty little face breaking her nose straight away. She fell to the floor and started screaming in pain holding her nose while blood streamed out.

I smiled at the sight of her I bent down over her, grabbing her red hair in my hands and lifting her face so she could see me, see the anger in my eyes, see what she's made me do. "Please don't, help me Louis. Stop her please" before Louis can even think about taking a step towards us I stare at her "don't you dare help her, she deserves everything she's about to get" by now the school is in panic and I know I have a matter of minutes to make my damaged before one of the teachers turn up.

"You sick fucking bitch, you stab me and try to kill me, you hang my cat from a tree. Why? Because your boyfriend found someone better? You're nothing, you pathetic little bitch" I hold her head in place by her hair and land another punch to the face and her screams sound like a blissful noise, like music to my ears.

I stand up looking down at the disgusting animal laying on the floor rolling around in pain.

I'm not done with her yet, I start kicking her in the stomach, head and back anywhere my foot lands I'll take. I scream at her "you're mentally fucked in the head!"