Chapter 7

Days went by, and I was expecting Steve to kiss me sometime soon.

It was a week into our relationship and nothing really happened yet.

Morgan and I were walking down the hall near the band room. She looked through the door and then she pushed me away from it.

"What the hell?" I said.

"I wouldn't look in there if I were you." she said, "I don't know how you would react."

I started to get freaked out, I didn't know what was going on in there.

"Come on, let me see." I said, "it can't be that bad."

"Ok, but just please don't freak out or anything." she said.

I looked in the band room. There was Steve, my boyfriend, kissing another girl.

I turned away and ran to the girls bathroom to cry. Morgan came in with me.

"I'm so sorry." said Morgan, "I just didn't want to see you hurt."

"I know, I can't believe he was kissing another girl. Who is she anyways?"

"Her name is Jill, she's a sixth grader."

"Why was he shoving his tongue down her throat?"

"I have no idea."

"I need to break up with him."

"Yeah, you do." she said, "good luck with that, no girl has ever even had a chance to break up with Steve, he always does the dumping."

"I guess I'll be the first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, Steve forcefully hugged me and he almost kissed me. I slapped him across the face.

"Steve, we're over." I said.

Everyone crowded around and there was a silence. Nobody made a sound. Steve looked really stupid.

I started to walk away.

"No girl has ever broken up with me." I could hear him say quietly to all of them.

Steve was pretty popular so people were going to be talking about this for a while.