Epilogue

~3rd person p.o.v.~

It's been years and years later. Andrew has been with Sarah for many years, he's also been working at Taco Bell for years.

He's also graduated college and he got a new job.

He goes to Taco Bell to quit, so he invites his girlfriend, Sarah so he could
give her a surprise.

She goes and meets him at the Taco Bell he worked at.

"Hey Andrew." she said, "what's the surprise?"

She was really excited.

"Well first of all," He said, "I want to say that since I've graduated college, I got a new job, a better one, that will actually pay me good money."

"Oh, wow, that's good, I guess." she said, sounding a little dissapointed that that was the big surprise.

"I also have to say that I'm quitting my job here today!" he said really happy.

"Andrew, how could you?"

He came up to her. And kissed her.

"Baby, I'll make more money with this new job. Now this is the real surprise."

He got down on one knee and he took out a little black box out of his pocket. He opened it and there was a big diamond ring.

"Sarah, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

She started to cry, there were so many tears in her eyes.

"I'm speechless." she said.

He looked really happy, he waited for her answer any minute now, it was of course going to be "yes."

"How could you quit your job at Taco Bell?!" she yelled out.

He got up. "Baby, what do you mean? The reason I got this job was because at first I wanted to make some money and I was going to quit a long time ago but when you came along, I knew you would be the girl for me, so I kept it, to save up my money for this ring."

"Andrew, if you don't work at Taco Bell then I can't be with you." She said. She started crying even more.

"But baby, why not?" he asked.

"Because." she swallowed, "ok, you want the truth? Here's the truth? I only started dating you because I saw you here working at Taco Bell and-"

"And you'll miss that part of me, I get it babe. But I'll make a lot more money with this job." he interrupted.

"No, you're not listening." she said, "we met here, and I really wanted to have a boyfriend that worked here so I could get free tacos and shit. I never really liked you for you, I pretty much fell in love with the tacos. I'm just now realizing this. I know I may seem like a terrible person, and I didn't mean for it to go this far. I thought to myself, if you were to quit here, I'm breaking up with you. I didn't think you'd propose to me the same day. Sorry Andrew, we're done." she left the restaurant.

Looks like Sarah gave Andrew a taste of his own medicine. He used girls in the past, now he got used too. Has he learned his lesson, or will he continue to use girls? What did he use Sarah for? Did he really love this girl?