Chapter 24

It was Saturday night. My parents left and they said they'll be back at midnight, I walked to the address Andrew gave to me. I was getting nervous again.

I rang the doorbell and I waited for someone to open the door. Within seconds, Andrew opened it.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Hey." he said, "come in."

I walked inside. His house was very big.

"My room's upstairs." he said. I followed him up there.

His room was very plain and a little boring.

He sat on his bed. "Come sit with me."

"Oh, ok."

I sat next to him. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, until he leaned in and kissed me.

"Wow." is all I said. He was a pretty good kisser.

I could tell that he was nervous too.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"Um yeah, what do you have?"

"I have soda or water."

"I'll take soda."

"What kind?"

"Do you have sparkling water?"

"I think so."

"Ok, then I'll have that, with some ice please."

"Coming right up."

He got up and left his room. Why was it so easy talking on Facebook but so hard talking in person?

Just then, I noticed his laptop on his desk. I went over to it and I moved the mouse to wake the computer up.

His Facebook page was opened.

"Monica!" he yelled out. He startled me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"We don't have sparkling water, is Sprite fine?"

"Yeah!"

I went back to his profile. He had a new message. I opened it. It was from Mariam, there was an entire conversation from earlier today.

Mariam: Andrew, I want you back.

Andrew: Too bad.

Mariam: Why can't you get back with me? I miss you. :( This time it'll be different, no fighting and I'll actually listen to you, I promise.

Listen to him about what? What was she talking about?

Andrew: Mariam, I have a girlfriend now and I love her very much.

Mariam: Right, just like how you "loved" me then broke up with me.

Andrew: We kept fighting, our relationship was falling apart.

Mariam: Whatever, don't talk to me ever again.

He didn't reply after that.

I looked in his inbox and the only messages were with me and with Mariam. He deletes all his messages.

I exited it out and I went back onto the bed, right in time for Andrew to come in with my drink.

"Thank you." I said.

I kind of felt like Andrew was hiding something from me.

When I put my drink down, he put his hand on my hand.

I started to feel nervous again.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

He leaned in for a kiss, but this time, it turned into a make out. As we made out, he slowly felt my body. His hand went lower until he grabbed my butt.

It felt a little weird, but I let him do it anyways.

After 10 minutes, we stopped. He stood up then sat on his desk chair.

"What now?" I asked.

"You're going to strip for me." he said.

I started to feel scared now. "Um what?"

"Strip for me, now."

"Andrew, this is our second time seeing each other, I don't feel comfortable.." I stopped talking when he got up. He looked pretty mad.

I think this is what Mariam meant when she said she will listen to him. He probably does this to all his girlfriends. But, I didn't want to break up with him. I loved him. I didn't want to fight either.

He got closer and closer to me while I slowly backed away. I was up against the wall, there was no more running away now. He pressed his body up against mine.

"Monica, I thought you loved me." he said. And we started to make out again.

"I do, but I just-" He interrupted me by kissing me.

He slowly put his hand down my pants, while we were still making out.

I quickly pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up." he said, then he grabbed me and started making out with me again. I didn't want him to hurt me, so I continued to kiss him back.

He put his hand down my pants and he fingered me. I wanted him to stop, this was too much. I took his hand out of my pants and I started to run out the door, but he grabbed me before I could.

"Alright Monica, I didn't want to force you, but you leave me no choice."

I started to cry, but that wasn't going to help anything. He pulled down my pants. I tried so hard to resist but I couldn't, he was just too strong.

Within minutes, he took my virginity. I screamed and cried because it hurt so bad. That was the worst 5 minutes of my life, but he on the other hand, seemed to really enjoy it. When he was done, I started to bleed, quite a lot. I could barely move.

"You see, this is what happens when you don't listen to me." he said, "that could've been a little more enjoyable if you would've just cooperated with me."

I was on his bed, crying and shaking. I realized that I could be pregnant.

I put my clothes back on and I got up.

"Andrew," I started to say, but I couldn't because of how badly I was crying, "we're over."

"No we aren't." he said, then he started to laugh, "you see my laptop over there? It's been recording everything, ever since before you came over, I have all of this on my laptop."

I froze. I was about to leave, but not anymore.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't break up with me, because if you do, I can just edit the video , maybe mute it, and make it seem like you were enjoying having sex with me, then I can post it on Facebook and show everyone. Or, you can continue to be my loving girlfriend, and do everything that I say."

I didn't say anything. He got closer to me.

"Oh, and if you say anything to anyone about this, I will find out and I will post the video."

I felt like I was his slave; a sex slave. I started to cry again, then I ran out of his room, down the stairs, then out of his house. It was dark outside, but I quickly ran home. I wanted to call the police or tell someone about this, but I couldn't because Andrew will find out. I decided to take a shower and then go to bed before my parents got home.