Chapter 14

The next day was Monday. Before 3rd hour, Morgan came in looking really excited.

"Why are you all excited?" I asked.

"I know something about you." she said.

"What?" I was so confused.

"I know who likes you." she said.

I perked up. I really wanted to hear this. I was hoping she would say Andrew King, but how would she know that even if he did like me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

She whispered in my ear, "Steve, I heard him talking with Marcus and he said that he's still not over you, and that he really messed up and he wants you back."

I felt dissapointed since it wasn't Andrew, my current love interest, and instead it's that cheating pig, Steve, who I really have no feelings for anymore. He was just a crush.

"Oh." I said.

"Wait but that's not the best part." she said as she went back to whispering, "he saw me eavesdropping and he told me to ask you if you would take him back!"

She almost squeeled.

"Morgan, I don't like Steve anymore." I said.

"Wait , what?"

"I lost interest in him, it's over." I stood up. I walked over to Steve, he stopped talking with Marcus and he looked at me and smiled.

"Steve, honey." I started to say, to get him excited, and it worked, "it's not going to happen!"

His smile went away and I walked back to my desk.

"So if you don't like Steve anymore, who do you like?" she asked.

I looked down at my desk, I could feel my face getting hot, "a boy, you wouldn't know him."