Chapter 27

School ended, summer started. I was going into high school when summer ends and Andrew is moving away.

During the week, my parents were at work so Andrew and I made plans to hang out that day since his parents were at work too.

I walked to his house and he let me in.

I was pretty nervous because of what happened last time but I was ready for whatever was happening.

I followed him up to his room and I sat on his bed. He sat on his chair. I noticed his laptop was turned off.

"So.." he said, as he got closer and tried to kiss me.

"Uh, my mouth is dry, can I get something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure , what do you want?"

"Lemonade."

"I don't have any."

"Can't you make some?"

"Yeah, alright."

Him making lemonade will give me some time to search his computer.

He went downstairs and I went straight onto his laptop.

It wasn't hard to find it. He had a folder full of all the videos his web cam recorded. He also had his edited videos there.

I opened it up and saw that there were so many videos. The two most recent videos were the ones of me, the original, and the edited. I deleted them both. Then I went into the recycle bin and I emptied it out completely. Now he had nothing on me. I felt a sense of relief. A big weight just got off my shoulders.

I glanced at the folder again. He had a lot of videos, with many girls. The videos before me were of Mariam, and there were a lot of them. I didn't want to open any of them, so I just left them alone, but I was disgusted.

I turned the laptop off again and I sat on his bed. He came up with my lemonade.

"Thank you." I said.

We talked a little while I drank my lemonade then I got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Oh, I uh, have to go home, my mom should be home from work soon." I said.

"Right, well I'll message you later." he said.

"Bye." I said and I left.

As I was walking home, I realized he was only using me, he never loved me. He uses every single girl that he ever dates.

I lied about my mom getting home, she wasn't going to be back for hours.

When I got to my street, I saw Jonesy playing basketball by himself.

"Hey Jonesy." I said.

"Hey, where were you?" he asked, "I kept trying to ring the doorbell so you could come play basketball with me but nobody was home."

"I was at Andrew's." I said.

"Oh god." he said.

We took turns throwing the ball through the hoop.

"I realized that he doesn't really love me and he's just using me. I can't tell you what happened, I haven't told anyone, but what he did to me was just awful." I said.

"You found out he lied to you, didn't you?" he asked.

"Wait what?"

"Did you ever try telling you that he's a skateboarder or that he's in a band?" he asked me.

"Um, yeah, why?"

"He's a liar, he can't skateboard and he's not in that band either, his friends are though."

I was furious.

"Thanks for telling me." I said.

I ran home.

Andrew didn't have anymore blackmail videos to post anymore. He also used me and lied to me. I was free to break up with him. But, I know he wouldn't want to, he would force me to stay with him. I just have to make him break up with me.