Chapter 9

That weekend, Paige and I were having a sleepover at my house.

Like always, we gossiped, played games, watched a couple of movies, and then we went on Facebook.

Just as we scrolled down my feed, I got a new friends request.

"Let me guess, that Andrew guy's brother added you." Paige said.

I clicked on it. It was that girl who I caught Steve making out with.

"Nope, it's Jill, that sixth grader that made out with my ex." I said.

"Accept her request so we can look at her profile." She said.

I accepted the request and then I went straight to her profile.

We looked through her statuses , and we laughed at her because of how stupid she was. We also went through all her pictures , she dressed like a slut and wore way too much makeup, and she's only 12.

Just then, she messaged me.

Jill: Hey, are you the girl that broke up with Steve?

Monica: Yeah, I am.

"Let's wait and see what she says." I said.

Jill: Oh, then you must already know who I am.

I didn't want to act like I knew her already.

Monica: lol nope, who are you?

Jill: I was the girl who made out with Steve. Isn't that why you broke up with him?

Monica: Ooh, so you're that bitch! I almost didn't recognize you since you actually look somewhat pretty in your profile picture, unlike your real life self.

"Nice one!" said Paige as she laughed. We high fived.

Jill: I'm not the ugly one, if you were pretty Steve wouldn't have cheated on you.

Monica: And if you were pretty you wouldn't have to heavily edit your pictures.

"You're on a roll, Monica!" said Paige.

"Ha, I know."

Jill: You know what, you're just a black rabbit.

"Hold on, I got a good one for this." said Paige. She took the keyboard and she typed out a response to Jill.

Monica: Um, I'm white, not black, maybe you should think your comebacks through, lol.

We both laughed.

Jill: You wanna fight?

Monica: lol.

Jill: I'm serious, when I see you, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

Monica: Lol, we'll see.

Jill: K , Monday, you'll be a bloody puddle. Bye!

Paige and I couldn't stop laughing. What was a 6th grade twig going to do to me?