Chapter 19

It was the next week. I went to school, and when I got home, I logged onto Facebook and waited for Andrew to get online.

Andrew: Hey. :)

Monica: Hey. :)

Andrew: I need to ask you something.

Monica: What is it?

Andrew: Do you like me?

Did he mean as a friend or as more than friends? Because I really liked him, more than just friends, but I still had my suspicions over him.

Monica: Of course I like you. :)

Andrew: Really? :)

I guess he meant as just friends.

Monica: Yes! You're a good friend!

Andrew: Oh.. :(

Monica: What's wrong? I thought that's what you wanted to hear, don't you like me too?

Andrew: Of course I do, but I've started to like you as more than just a friend...

I couldn't believe it! Andrew King likes me! As more than just a friend! A high schooler, an 11th grader, like likes me!

Monica: Wait, really?

Andrew: Yes, and I was hoping you felt the same way...

Monica: Andrew, I do like you!

Andrew: As just a friend..

Monica: No , more than that.

Andrew: Seriously?

Monica: Yes, seriously , I've been liking you for a while, more and more each day...

Andrew: Wow! This is great! But why did you lie to me?

Monica: I was afraid that you didn't like me back, and that you only liked me as a friend.

Andrew: I had a feeling you only liked me as a friend, so I didn't say anything sooner, but recently I've been having a feeling that you did like me so I thought "what the heck" and I asked you.

Monica: Well, this is awesome! What now?

Andrew: Haha, I don't know... but I have to go help my dad with some stuff, so I'll talk to you later. :)

Monica: Ok, bye. :)

Andrew: <3

Was I supposed to reply to that? Because it would feel weird sending him a heart.

I was kind of hoping he would ask for me to be his girlfriend, but maybe he was waiting to do it in person, when we finally got to meet up. I'm hoping that's very soon...