Chapter 26

Later that day, I finally decided to log into my Facebook for the first time in months. I had so many notifications, so many friend requests, and so many messages. A lot were from my friends, but the most were from Andrew.

Many messages were of him saying "hey". Or "I'm sorry." Or "I need to talk to you so badly." Or "I love you."

Just then, I got another message from him.

Andrew: Finally, you're back.

Monica: Yeah, I guess.

Andrew: What happened?

Monica: I had bad grades so my mom took away my phone and all social media.

I had to lie to him. He might try to post the video if I told him I was just avoiding him.

Andrew: Aww. :( Well at least you're back, we need to hang out again sometime soon. ;)

Monica: Andrew, I think I'm pregnant.

I knew that I wasn't for sure but I wanted to tell him that just so he would stop trying to ask me to hang out again.

Andrew: Oh, well I hope you aren't...

Monica: Yeah, I know.

Andrew: I need to tell you something.

Monica: What is it?

Andrew: I'm moving.

I started to get really happy.

Monica: Really?

Andrew: Yeah, I'm going to be moving about an hour away.

Monica: Aww. :(

Andrew: Yeah, this summer is when I'll be moving.

I didn't have much time since summer was coming but I needed to get to his house and delete that video once and for all.

Monica: Well, we need to hang out before you leave.

Andrew: I know. ;)