Chapter 6: Always Better With Him

*Becky's POV*

I woke up to arms being wrapped around my waist. I moved over to where I was now facing Carter. Except, my face was close to his chest. I looked up, and he was still asleep. I smiled, knowing that this handsome slash adorable human, is all mine. Everything about him is perfect. His eyes, hair, smile, his laugh, his voice, just everything. I scooted closer, cuddling up into his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me. And I fell asleep again.

When I woke up for the second time, the bed was empty. I sat up looking around, but frowned when I didn't see Carter anywhere. I sighed, getting up and headed into the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and then dressed out of my PJs and into a pair of shorts, and a long sleeve that stopped at my elbows. My hair was in a side braid as I always had it. And I was dressed for the day. I walked to my bed, and grabbed my phone. I saw a missed text from Carter. I unlocked my phone and opened my messages.

Carter: Hey beautiful, I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I would've stayed but my Mom needed my help. But I'm free now so just text me.
I love you :*

Me: Hey, I missed you this morning. But it's ok. Moms still need their child's help. :) But I would love to hang out if that's alright..

Carter: I know baby, I'm sorry
Thanks for understanding. & Of course, just tell me when

Me: No prob. And uh, how about now ?

Carter: Ok babe, on my way

Me: I'll be on the front porch

I slipped my phone into my pocket after replying back. I grabbed my shoes, putting them on. I didn't bother getting a jacket because it wasn't even cold out. I ran down the stairs, wrote a note to my parents saying where I was, and who with, and then stepped out on the porch. I sat down and waited for Carter. I didn't have to wait long, because his black Rover was right in front of me.
I smiled getting up and hopping into the passenger seat. "Hey" I greeted. He smiled. "Hey babe. So what did you have in mind?" He asked pulling out of the driveway. I thought for a second. "I was hoping we could do something fun" I looked over at him. "Hmm.. we can go eat? Or we can take a walk on the beach?" He suggested. "Um.. they both sound good" he chuckled. "Okay, how about we eat first, and then walk on the beach?" I smiled. "Yes" I said giggling. He laughed. "Okay baby" He said chuckling.

Honestly, any place is
always better when he's with me.