Lunatic

[3rd Person POV]

Scott followed Stiles as they walked up a hill in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked as he walked behind his best friend.

"You'll see." Stiles said.

"Cause we really shouldn't be out here." Scott continued. "My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay" Stiles fired back. "There's no comparison, trust me."

Scott grunted as he took another step up the hill. "Can you at least tell me what we're doing up here?"

"Yes." Stiles said. "When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped." Scott interrupted. "We're taking a break."

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..."

Stiles pulled out a huge bottle of alcohol with a big smile on his face.
"You get your best friend drunk."

•••

Scott sat silently on a rock while his best friend laid on the ground to his left. Stiles was almost wasted while the alcohol had no effect on Scott.

"Dude, you know, she's just one girl. You know, there are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles slurred, trying to be encouraging.

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrected.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish?" Stiles blabbered drunken. "I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with [hair color] hair, [eye color] eyes, [your height]..."

Scott smirked looking down at his friend. "Like [y/n]?"

Stiles stared up at the sky. "Yeah, that's who I was... wait, how did you know I was... wait, what was I talking about?"

With a goofy grin on his face, Stiles sat up and grabbed the bottle. "I need a drink."

•••
I walked into Harris' class, preparing myself for this test that I will surely fail. It's not that I was procrastinating (Okay, maybe a little), but I haven't had time to study with all this werewolf business going on.

I sat down at a desk that was next to Stiles. He sent a small smile my way, which I returned. Allison sat in front of me, nodding my way before facing the front.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded, trying to smile but it looked more like a grimace. My heart ached for the girl.

"I'll tell you what." I said glancing down at my desk before looking back at her. "What do ya say you and me have a little girls night? We can have it at my house and I'll invite Lydia too."

"That would be nice." She told me.

Before I could respond, Scott walked in. The only available seat was in front of Allison. Awkward tension filled the room as he shuffled to the seat.

"Allison" he said before getting cut off by Harris.

"Mr. McCall, please take your seat."

He sat down quickly, and made no further attempts at talking to her.

Mr. Harris handed us our quiz, going on a rant about how much it would help if we put our names on it. I rolled my eyes and wrote my name, preparing to fail miserably when Scott suddenly stood up.