Letharia Vulpina

[Y/N] POV

We ran to the bottom level where people were starting to gather. I looked outside and ran towards the door once I noticed Kira staring up at the roof. I saw the bright end of the cut wire swing down too close for comfort.

"Kira, look out!" I shouted as I burst through the front door.

She quickly ducked as the wire continued to swing all around her. I stopped in my tracks several feet away. I saw an ambulance speeding through the parking lot.

I ran forward and used my body to push Kira out of the way and onto the grass. We heard multiple crashes and running water, as the ambulance suddenly came to a stop. I looked up to see that it had taken out a fire hydrant, and water was quickly spilling onto the pavement. The wire had stopped swinging, and was resting in the pool of water.

"Oh, God," Kira said as we both stood up.

A familiar car drove up, and I saw Allison and Isaac exited it as the driver of the ambulance exited as well. He stopped onto the water, and I watched as his body convulsed.

"Get back!" I shouted as I saw more people exiting their cars.

"Everyone, get back!" Kira yelled as she extended her arms out.

The ambulance driver felt onto the ground. I saw Allison begin to make her way towards him until Isaac roughly pushed her away.

"Allison!" He shouted as he pushed her onto nearby grass.

The water was quickly moving across the pavement, and it reached where he stood. His body shook violently as he tried to walk through the puddle.

"Isaac!" Allison yelled from her place on the grass.

Another woman left her car, and quickly feel to the groin once her foot touched the water.

Another car drove through, the driver mindlessly eyeing the electricity that flew everywhere. I saw Kira out of the corner of my eye ran toward it, and it came to a jolting stop. She ran on top of it, doing a flip until she landed feet first onto the wet pavement.

I furrowed my brows as it seemed she had no reaction. I saw Derek and Scott run towards us until they stopped, noticing the water slowly moving toward them.

We all watched Kira intently as she reached forward and grabbed the flying wire. Holding it tightly in her hand, she brought her other hand up and covered the cut end of the wire. I saw the faint light of red from between her fingers, and the light that lit the hospital sign began to flicker.

I noticed how her eyes turned a bright orange, glowing as she appeared to absorb the electricity being expelled from the wire. Multiple people began to run out of the hospital, many of which were doctors who ran to attend to those who had been electrocuted.

Shouts and yells we're heard all around us as Kira dropped the wire to the ground. No more electricity flowed from it. I looked over to see Isaac laying on the wet pavement.

I quickly ran over and Derek soon followed after. Dropping to my knees next to the werewolf, I grabbed Isaac's shoulders and began to shake him gently.

"Isaac?" I said, getting no response from him.

As Derek dropped down in front of me, I leaned down so that my ear was close to his face. When I neither heard or felt any breath coming from him, I looked at Derek in fear.

"He's not breathing," I told him, worry evident in my voice.

"Scott!" He yelled. "He's not breathing!"

I looked over at the crowd of people in front of the hospital, and spotted a familiar dark haired woman.

"Melissa!" I called out to her.