Tattoo

[Y/N POV]

"I hear something.... someone's coming."

I looked to both of my sides to see the same person, running after me with angry expressions.

"Two of them!"

I was riding on some sort of motorcycle, holding onto a person I couldn't see in the dark.

"Remember what I said before?!" The person shouted.

I could make out the voice as a woman's, and lifted my head to see the two werewolves running towards us.

"Hold on!" She shouted.

She revved her motorcycle, and we jolted forward with a blast of energy, escaping from the wolves, and crashing through a tall wall of glass.

I began slipping, and my eyes felt heavy.

"Isaac, stay with me!" The woman shouted. "Isaac!"

I felt to the ground, and the motorcycle tipped over, causing the woman to fall as well.

I slowly looked up to see the two werewolves that followed us. They ripped off their shirts and got into their positions.

I watched in horror as they morphed into one, gigantic being. Once they had completely morphed, the werewolf let out a loud roar and began to stalk towards me.

I began to put my effort into crawling away, but they were faster. However, before they could reach me,

"Isaac!" The woman shouted. "Get down!"

I leaned my head down and heard growling before it was overcome by the shot of a gun. I heard the loud crackle of electricity, and looked up to see the huge figure convulsing before it split into two, and then completely vanished.

I turned my head around, and could finally see the face behind the helmet.

"I thought I told you to hold on."

I sharply inhaled as my eyes shot open. Taking in my surroundings, I saw that I was in the backseat of a car, and my two girl best friends were in the front.

"Hey, sleepy head!" Allison said amusingly as she looked at me through the rear view mirror. "Still jet lagged?"

I scoffed as I sat up and leaned forward, placing myself between her and Lydia, who drove down the open road.

"How could I not be?" I retorted. "We just flew in from France like an hour ago."

Allison shrugged and then Lydia spoke up.

"Either of you having second thoughts?" She asked hopefully.

I raised my brows at her. "Lydia, I'm not going a triple date with you two."

"It is not a triple date!" She defended. "It is a group thing."

Allison smirked. "Do they know it's a group thing? Cause I told you, I'm not ready to get back out there."

Lydia looked at her pointedly. "You were in France and neither of you did any dating for four months?"

"Okay, do I need to remind you that I'm in a happy relationship with an amazing guy who probably wouldn't be happy with me going on a date with someone else as soon as I got back to Beacon Hills?" I defended.

"It's for moral support!" Lydia retorted. "He'll live."

"What about you?" Allison asked her. "I mean, after-"