Riddled

[Y/N POV]

I woke up to hear my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I turned my head and blinked a couple times, trying to get rid of the tiredness from my eyes. I reached over and grabbed my phone, looking at the screen to see Isaac calling me.

"Isaac, why are you calling me this late?" I asked groggily.

"Stiles is missing,"

My eyes flew open, and I sat up on my bed, fully awake. "What do you mean 'he's missing'?"

"He called Scott a couple of minutes ago," the werewolf explained. "He thinks he was sleepwalking and he doesn't know where he is."

"Okay, um," I spoke, getting out of my bed and grabbing a sweatshirt. "What do we need to do?"

"We're heading to his house," Isaac said.

"Okay, I'll meet you there," I hung up and quickly threw my sweatshirt on.

I grabbed my shoes and my car keys, and quickly ran out the door trying not to wake my mom up.

Driving to the Stilinski house, my mind raced with possibilities. How long has he been gone? Could he have gotten far?

I arrived and quickly went inside. I ran upstairs to see Scott, Isaac, Lydia, and Aiden standing in his room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Lydia nodded her head towards the bed. I looked and saw multiple red strings tied to a pair of scissors, which appears to be jammed into his mattress. Each string led to a picture on his wall.

"He uses red for unsolved cases," I said, thinking back to when he explained his board to me.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden suggested.

"Or is an unsolved case," Isaac added.

"Hold on," Lydia said, turning towards Scott. "Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott replied.

"We came here to get a better scent," Isaac explained.

"What else did he say?" I asked them.

"Something is wrong with his leg," Scott said. "It's bleeding."

Isaac nodded. "And he's freezing."

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year," Aiden mentioned. "It's gonna drop into the 20s."

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked.

Scott shifted his eyes away. "We kind of... We didn't tell him yet."

I turned so I was facing him. "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?!"

Scott looked at me. "He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You guys didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden pointed out.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad," I said, taking out my phone. "I didn't."

"Wait, [y/n], hold on," Scott stopped me. "I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except the cops," Lydia interrupted. "Great idea!"

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden argues.

Scott seemed to ponder the thought, realizing we were right. There was no way we'd be able to find him without the police.