Restraint

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." I said over the phone.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott said.

"What if it's the same thing that happened with you and Lydia when you took off from the hospital?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state?" Allison asked, as the phone was on speaker.

"He'd have to forget everything." Scott said. "The murder..."

"Getting rid of the blood..." Allison added.

"But he had help with one thing though; the video." Stiles pointed out. "And someone else helped him forget that."

"Someone controlling him." Scott agreed.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" I asked.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles told me.

"So do we try to convince him he's not?" I suggested, even though I knew someone had already tried that.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott said.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked in a knowing tone.

"Yeah, it's us." Stiles tried to be optimistic. "He'll talk to us, right?"

•••
I got out of my car and walked into the Sheriff's station. Jackson got a restraining order on Scott and Stiles, and since that's gonna add more work for Mr. Stilinski, he called and asked me to pick Stiles up.

I turned the corner and saw Scott in the middle of the hallway with his mom.

"Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it." His Mom told him and held up her fingers as if to count. "The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed..."

"I missed a chemistry test?" Scott asked.

I scoffed at his stupidity as his mom glared at him.

"Really, Scott?" She asked. "Really? I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded."

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Stiles being shoved out of a room by his father, looking defeated.

"What about work?" Scott asked his mother.

"Fine, other than work." She said. "And no TV."

Scott shrugged. "My TV's broken."

"Then no computer."

"I need the computer for school."

"Then, no..."

Melissa turned around, saw Stiles, the turned back around.

"No Stiles."

Stiles let his mouth hang open and stepped forward. "Wha, no Stiles?!"

"No Stiles!" Melissa yelled, causing Stiles to retreat back. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys."

Scott took his keys out of his pocket and handed them to his mother, who fumbled with them, trying to get the car key out of the ring, but was failing.

"Mom, you want me to..." Scott said, stepping forward.

"No." Melissa replied sternly, not looking up from the keys in her hands.