Code Breaker

Peter got up and began to walked away, gesturing for Stiles to follow him.

"No." Stiles said, staying in his place on the field. "I'm not just letting you leave them here."

Peter turned with a scowl. "You don't have a choice Stiles. You're coming with me."

Stiles shook his head, looking down at the girl he loved, who was losing more and more blood by the second.

"Just kill me!" He exclaimed. "Look, I don't care anymore!"

Peter rolled his eyes at the boy. "Call Jackson. Tell him where they are. That's all you got."

Hesitantly, Stiles took out his phone and texted Jackson.

•••
Jackson ran out of the gym and across the hallway. He pushed open the doors forcefully and ran to the lacrosse field. Adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the lights, he saw a small figure laying on the ground.

He ran over to see that it was Lydia, blood covering her whole left side, unconscious. Breathing heavily, he quickly picked her up and began to walked towards his car. That's when he remembered that [y/n] was supposed to be there too, according to Stiles.

He turned back around, but saw no other person. He looked to where he had picked up Lydia to see a huge splotch of red a few feet away, as well as handprints. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he looked all around the field, trying to make out any figure he can. But he saw no one.

"Ah, screw it." He grumbled, and began running to his car.

Putting Lydia in his back seat, he shut the door and shakily grabbed his phone from his pocket. He tried calling Stiles but there was no answer. After a calling a couple more times, he gave up and texted him.

'[y/n] wasn't there. I'll take Lydia to the hospital, then come back.'

•••
Stiles rode in his Jeep when the Alpha in the passenger seat. At the moment, he was feeling a whirlwind of emotions. He was angry at Peter for hurting [y/n], worried for her wellbeing, and upset [y/n] had even left him in the first place.

"Don't feel bad." Peter said beside him. "If they live, they'll become werewolves. They'll be incredibly powerful."

Stiles huffed. "Yeah and once a month, they'll go out of their minds and try to tear me apart."

Peter shrugged. "Well, considering that they're women, twice a month."

Stiles looked over in disbelief and disgust before stepping harder on the gas pedal, zooming down the road in the dark.

•••
Jackson ran into the hospital, looking around frantically for Lydia. They had taken her from his arms as soon as he got there and wouldn't allow him to go with her. In that moment, he had forgotten about [y/n].

He ran down the hallway until he came to a stop. He saw multiple police officers, looking confused and a little scared.

"Where is she?" He asked exasperatedly.

When the sheriff turned to look at him, fury burned in his eyes. He rushed forward, grabbed Jackson's shirt and pushed him against the wall, his faces scrunching in anger.

"What the hell happened to that girl?!" He yelled.

"I-I don't know!" Jackson stuttered as he stared at the Sheriff wide eyed. "I went out looking for her-"

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found her there like that?" Stilinski asked. "Don't lie to me, son."

Jackson shook his head. "No, I-"