*chapter ten*

-Alyce-

I awoke to the sound of my phone alarm ringing. My legs were tangled in the sheets of the sofa bed and getting them out without waking Ash proved to me a tricky situation. His head was also rested on my chest. Gently pushing his body off of mine I detangled my limbs from the sheets and stretched out to stop my alarm.

As I sat up my back cracked. Fuck I ached this morning. I shan't complain though. I threw Ash's tank top onto my aching body, and pulled my shorts on that had been chucked on the floor.

The time was 9:07AM. My class began at 10:30am so I had plenty of time to get ready and then hopefully beg Ash for a lift to class. My first though after realising how much I ached was to check on Luke. Our 4 am adventures had definitely changed my view the lad. So much so we are going to go and get coffee once he was better.

"No stay here ducky," A sleepy Ash whined wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me back down.

As much as I wanted to stay; I couldn't. I needed to be in class. It was only for an two hours and then I was coming home. I didn't have work until the weekend which meant I had four days to spend with Ashy.

"I can't baby, I have class" I chuckled back kissing his nose gently.

Getting up from the sofa bed I then proceeded to quietly enter my bedroom so I could take a shower. Luke was still asleep, but I knew that as soon as the shower turned on he would wake up, it was damn loud shower.

Like any other girl I could stand under the shower for hours. I liked the sensation of the water pulsing down my body. It's relaxing. It only takes me five minutes to wash my body and hair but I spend at least 20 minutes in the shower.

After finishing up I wrap my towel around my body and head back into my bedroom as quiet as possible. I noticed that the lights are on, and Luke is no longer in the bed. I called his name out.

"I'm in the living room with Ash" he shouted back.

Perfect. That meant I had my room to get ready in without having to worry about Lukey.

My thoughts surrounding Lukey were no way blurry or dazed. The kiss shouldn't have happened. We are friends and thats all I intend to be with him at this point in time. I love Ashton, Ashton loves me.I am happy with him and that is all there is to say really.

Once ready I stumbled into the living room to see Ashton and Luke watching cartoons. Yes cartoons. I wouldn't even be able to tell you which one it was, most likely an Australian specialty.

They both looked up at me, smiled and then directed their attention back to the silly TV programme.

I walked through the living room into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. Usually I would have a cup of tea but this morning my body ached too much to stretch up and get the tea bags down.

Pouring myself a bowl of cheerios and adding milk I went to sit with the boys. I perched on the end of sofa that last night was our bed. Ashton's eyes were barely open and Lukes were closing slightly.

"Boo, can you drop me to class. I'd walk but you know" I winked to my boyfriend.

He immediately opened his eyes and smirked to himself. Remembering the wild ride we went on last night. He practically has to anything for me now, because he will be wanting it to be become a regular thing and not just a one off.

"Of course ducky, wanna leave now?" He replied pulling himself off of the sofa. I could tell he ached too as he groaned as he stood up.

Ashton left the living room to chuck some clothes on. Luke sat opposite just watching us. As Ash left he came over and sat next to me, leaning his head onto my lap. I found myself playing with his thick blonde hair like a little kitty.