*chapter twenty-seven*

-Ashton-

Sloppily I attached my lips to the girl in front of me. Our tongues collided aggressively as she forced herself onto me. Her hands roaming places they shouldn't be, but I was enjoying this. 

I didn't need Alyce, she was just a distraction that stopped me from reaching my full potential. To be completely honest I never wanted to be with her, I only pursued her because Luke liked her. Sure she is stunning and her accent is bang on fit but thats it really.

Of course a part of me is sad that I have probably lost her, but i’m not sure if i’m more upset that I have lost the end of the night fuck or that I have lost my girlfriend. Either way, now I am free to be the puller that I was born to be. I wish Calum was here though.

Cheers to being fucking that’s all I can think as I buy a round of shots for the ladies that are gathered around my table. Since I didn't want to be the only guy, I invited my friend Jack. He lives in one of the suburbs of Adelaide but has recently moved to Sydney city centre. 

“Dude you sure know the hottest places” He laughed as we necked the green liquid.

The alcohol burnt the back of my throat as I swallowed it but I knew it would be worth it. The vibes of this club was out of this world. Girls dancing around with guys hot on their heels. Pulling left right and centre, Jack and I were so exception. 

“What can I say, I’m a fan of the city” I chuckled as I caught the eye of a girl across the room. 

A stunning petite blonde girl dressed in a tiny black dress. Gosh she was smoking. Now now Ashton, she’ll come to you. I shot a smirk in her direction and sure enough she stumbled over nearly falling over in her high heel shoes. Classy. But that wouldn't matter when I was shoving my tongue down the back of her throat. 

“I’ll show you my dirty secrets if you like” She teased grabbing at my crotch slightly.

She proceeded to rock gently against my body infusing my mind with all kind of thoughts. Mainly what I’d like to do to her once we got back to the hotel. 

I looked over my shoulder to see Jack had had the same idea. A brunette was all over him. He put his thumb up as he saw me, I knew he would be leaving the club soon. 

Wasting absolutely no time I grabbed this girls waist and pushed her against the wall. My lips hovering across hers as I decided where to attack first. I could tell she was practically putty in my hand. She would freak from the single touch. This girl was gold. 

Forcing my lips against her plumper than normal lips I traced shapes on her bare back. Her back was arched against the wall as I stood over her. Her hands were on the rim of my trousers and I knew she was itching the get them inside. Jesus I have such an affect on girls.

Ending the kiss rather abruptly I grabbed her hand and pulled her away towards the exit. I slammed Jack’s back to let him know I was leaving but he was way to busy with that brunette to take much notice. I guess I’ll catch up with him tonight.

I knew I was way to drunk to drive back, so I stepped into the road to stop a taxi to take me and this girl back to the hotel I was staying at. Shit I don't even know her name. Oh well. 

As soon as we got into the taxi we picked up from where we left off at the club. Her hands were dancing across my skin and I knew she couldn't wait to get me naked. I can’t say I wasn't having similar thoughts about her. 

“My-y n-ames Ash…you’ll be screaming it later” I gasped in-between kissing her. 

She smiled back into the kiss as her hand nestled themselves into my hair. Thank god I conditioned it too this morning.